Rory MacDonald vs Stephen Wonderboy Thompson in the works!

Great fight. Danger lies in derailing Wonderboy, but it's better than giving him a gimme fight, and a good test to see if he's truly ready for the belt (since Hendricks was gis first legit Top 5 win).

Confirmed idiot. i'd destroy you but your post makes it clear you're dumb and there's no hope

"don't matter if he was up on the score cards"

Lolz. K scrub.
It dont matter cause he got punch and his nose smashed lol. how can you make any sense of your statement he was winning the fight, but he got punch and his nose broken lol. That's like saying he was winning till get got knock out lol. What relevance does the score cards hold when he got murderer hahahahha .

Last edited by a moderator:
Great fight but potentially knocks off a fresh title contender.

Why don't they feed Rory to Condit? Is that not a fight that Condit is willing to take? That is the fight that I wanted to see.

Seems like theyre trying to derail Wonderboy before he can get a title shot.

Seems like poor match making to me. Rory is an extremely dangerous opponent for Wonderboy. They had a good story with Wonderboy challenging Lawler off the back of the underdog hendricks KO. But Rory has very good stand up. I feel he'll be able to time wonderboy coming in with a combination of his footwork, and his crisp jab and keep him distanced till he's ready to commit to get it to the ground. And I have a hard time believing anyone in the division will do well with Rory pounding down from top position on them. I'm all for Rory fighting Lawler again, but I don't particularly think it's what the ufc wants right yet.

"Rory is going to take him to the woods and wear his skin." -Uncle Creepy

Fuck this fight! So Condit gets a rematch?

I dont want to see Wonderboy lose, nor do I want to see Rory on a two fights skid.

Rory vs Hendricks was the fight to make.

This.

Condit can just train all year waiting for his rematch, and if he wants to fight he can have a safe fight in a rematch against Diaz. He can also fight someone else. I'm really dissapointed in Condit. He should know he's only far from a titleshot if he fights WB & loses, which is why Rory shouldn't fight WB either.

If ANYONE says Joe Silva is a great matchmaker they can shove themeselves up their ass and gag on the fumes, they're so wrong. Fuck the lame with the penguin avatar that sucks Silva's nuts, I bet he likes Edmond, Dolce, and Vegan Gains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back