Rory MacDonald vs Stephen Wonderboy Thompson in the works!

Hate this fight. Give WB a title shot and Rory someone whos not likely to scramble his brains even more

Why does Wonderboy need another fight? 6 fight win streak and a win over the previous best fighter of the division is not enough? No one deserves the shot like Wonderboy does.

Great fight but terrible fight for Wonderboy IMHO. Want to see both guys succeed but can see Rory doing his thing

giphy.gif
25kuge9jpg.gif
Fuck yeah

Fuck this fight! So Condit gets a rematch?

I dont want to see Wonderboy lose, nor do I want to see Rory on a two fights skid.

Rory vs Hendricks was the fight to make.

Right now this is just a rumor from the Joe Rogan experience.

Rory's gonna work him...

Great matchup but I wish it would be for the title, since Wonderboy could smoke Lawler.

This fight makes no sense. Wonderboy should be getting a title shot already. What happens if Rory wins? He gets a rubber match with Lawler even though he's already lost twice to him? Then Wonderboy gets sent to the back of the line. And if Wonderboy wins he gets the title shot he already deserves and Rory gets set back from a title shot about as much as is he now anyway since I can't see them pushing Rory more than 3 fights way from a title shot. Wonderboy is already 33 years old so it's not like he's going to be at his peak for another 5+ years. All this fight does is create a potential situation to derail another guy deserving of a title shot by someone who should be a couple wins away. Other than that is serves no purpose. Hopefully Wonerboy wins this one so Dana & Co don't wreck the train with their incompetence.

Joe Silva really needs to be replaced.

If true should be a cool fight but kind of unnecessary. I think Wonder should get a title shot with his current win steak imo. Then have a Condit vs Rory rematch.

This fight makes no sense. Wonderboy should be getting a title shot already. What happens if Rory wins? He gets a rubber match with Lawler even though he's already lost twice to him? Then Wonderboy gets sent to the back of the line. And if Wonderboy wins he gets the title shot he already deserves and Rory gets set back from a title shot about as much as is he now anyway since I can't see them pushing Rory more than 3 fights way from a title shot. Wonderboy is already 33 years old so it's not like he's going to be at his peak for another 5+ years. All this fight does is create a potential situation to derail another guy deserving of a title shot by someone who should be a couple wins away. Other than that is serves no purpose. Hopefully Wonerboy wins this one so Dana & Co don't wreck the train with their incompetence.

Joe Silva really needs to be replaced.
well if wonderboy can't beat rory he won't beat lawler so what you whining about lol.

Fucking hell, does this mean Lawler/Condit II is in the works? They probably also waiting for the Mcgregor/RDA match up and see if Conor really wants to contend for the WW belt.

I believe Rory has better fight IQ than Big Steak. He may also be tougher. So, I look forward to this.
Can't call it.

Not mmamath just common sense if wonderboy not ready for rory why would he be ready for the champ that destroyed him.

First, Rory vs Lawler was a close fight, if by destroyed you mean one sided, you are an idiot. Second, Rory and Lawler are different fighters, with different skills and gameplans. So Rory could beat Thompson by mixing jabs and takedowns while Lawler could be countered to death while trying to brawl. Ffs I cant believe I have to explain that.

What a fight. I would bet this will be the co main for 199 and they will announce 199 will be in Canada

First, Rory vs Lawler was a close fight, if by destroyed you mean one sided, you are an idiot. Second, Rory and Lawler are different fighters, with different skills and gameplans. So Rory could beat Thompson by mixing jabs and takedowns while Lawler could be countered to death while trying to brawl. Ffs I cant believe I have to explain that.
rory-macdonald-ufc-189-nose1.jpg
rory-macdonald-ufc-189-gif.jpg
Nose%2BBreak%2BStoppage%2BRobbie%2BLawler%2Bvs%2BConor%2BMcGregor%2BUFC%2B189.gif
Dude he got destroyed

Back