• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rory MacDonald has been removed from the rankings

Yeah, it's a big if and I think his career depends on it. I'd favour him for the title if he managed that but is that even a thing?
I dont know but If i remember correctly he fucked his nose up in training too even before the fight. Maybe he needs to take more time off.

nkjVUpN.gif

Tyron bless.
"What the fuck is happening?"

Pay him his worth you fuckin UFC goofs!! He should be a shoe-in for UFC 206 in Canada

He's either going to Bellator or this is part of the negotiations.

Lol so hurting Rory's feelings a little bit is the UFC's 'ace up the sleave' negotiation tactic.... Rory must have them by the short and curlys. Guy should be making 100k per fight.

He either took the Bellator offer or is still in negotiations. Not great to lose someone who has a fairly recent win over your champion.

both sides need each other, but UFC has the leverage.

Rory is coming off two losses and everyone knows Bellator is the JV squad.

i like Rory, so i hope he resigns with the UFC, because i don't fucks with Bellator.

This would not be the first time the UFC lets a high profile fighter go. I would not be surprised. They seem to be focused on paying McGregor, Diaz and Lesnar all the money nowadays.

Him going to rizen would be awesome

Back