• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rory MacDonald has been removed from the rankings

Just shows how pathetic the official rankings are.
there is nothing official about the UFC Rankings,many posters on Sherdog could write up a better and more accurate rankings list....shower of clueless cunts,especially with the WMMA Rankings.

I see him as a kind of Fitch when the UFC let him go. He was a great fighter, had almost made it but he was done.

Sad if he leaves. One of my favourite fighters.

Also lol @ the guy who dominated UFCs current WW champ fighting for Bellator.

I'd be okay with him going to Belator.

Granted it's a smaller piece of the pie, but seeing all the Hendo commercials on Spike these days, they definitely promote the shit out of their "name" fighters.
Let him get some TV time.

Wait until he loses in Bellator. If there was a stock market for fighters, I'd short Rory until I was fully leveraged.

I see him as a kind of Fitch when the UFC let him go. He was a great fighter, had almost made it but he was done.
That's literally one of the dumbest things i've read om Sherdog today. Rory is still a top 5 WW no question.

Note, that he was tested by USADA two weeks ago, so as of then he was still in the testing pool

Out of contract yes, but still being tested

Does usada not test other organizations just ufc?

Guess Bellator is gonna have a new WW champion soon

Every time a UFC fighter goes to Bellator, Sherdog says this but it hasn't happened yet. This might be the one.

That's literally one of the dumbest things i've read om Sherdog today. Rory is still a top 5 WW no question.
So was Fitch. or maybe he'd dropped a few. The point is I feel Rory's on the way down. If that's dumb, we'll have to wait and see.

So was Fitch. or maybe he'd dropped a few. The point is I feel Rory's on the way down. If that's dumb, we'll have to wait and see.
I disagree. Wonderboy was a terrible matchup for him and the fight with Lawler was super close. Rory would be the favourite if he fought Woodley for the belt. I havn't seen anything that indicates that he's declining.

I disagree. Wonderboy was a terrible matchup for him and the fight with Lawler was super close. Rory would be the favourite if he fought Woodley for the belt. I havn't seen anything that indicates that he's declining.
That nose though.

Every time a UFC fighter goes to Bellator, Sherdog says this but it hasn't happened yet. This might be the one.
I like Koreshkov. I do. But Rory is out of his league I think. If he goes to Bellator and if he ends up getting the immediate title shot (which he absolutely should), and if he comes in at 100%, I think he wins easily. But I guess we'll see.

Yeah im not gonna dispute that being a big problem but hopefully he can get it fixed.
Yeah, it's a big if and I think his career depends on it. I'd favour him for the title if he managed that but is that even a thing?

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Bellator and loses. The UFC has some kinda luck where the people they let go look a lot worse. Maybe it's Bellator's poor matchmaking.

Would be hilarious if Dana is behind all this shit. Like purposely takes people off the rankings to mess with their head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back