Ronda's youtube numbers

My feeling is that more people will tune in to see her lose than those hoping for her to win. In that sense, she is still very much a draw!

This isn't something i'm versed in but just noticed this as i was on the UFC youtube page. It's kind of interesting to look at the current view numbers.

I've noticed lately Khabib has huge numbers on his videos. Conor as well obviously.

I checked now and found it interesting that Ronda's videos they're putting up don't seem to be getting a huge amount of views. Nunes is keeping pace and Dom AND Cody are both bringing in bigger numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFC/videos

Each had a video put up on the same day.

But More surprisingly is Dom and Cody are killing the numbers.

UFC 207: Dominick Cruz vs Cody Garbrandt - Bragging Rights
  • 3 days ago
Thanks for your post. I just watched Embedded episode 2 and noticed that Dom Cruz was limping pretty noticeably after eating Sushi right at the start of the video(around the 50second mark). Did anyone else notice this?

Thanks for your post. I just watched Embedded episode 2 and noticed that Dom Cruz was limping pretty noticeably after eating Sushi right at the start of the video(around the 50second mark). Did anyone else notice this?

I had rewatch it a few times. It almost looks like it's the camera man moving and he jerks the camera back for a second. Hard to tell. Could just be a case of post meal itis.

Back