Ronda's youtube numbers

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This isn't something i'm versed in but just noticed this as i was on the UFC youtube page. It's kind of interesting to look at the current view numbers.

I've noticed lately Khabib has huge numbers on his videos. Conor as well obviously.

I checked now and found it interesting that Ronda's videos they're putting up don't seem to be getting a huge amount of views. Nunes is keeping pace and Dom AND Cody are both bringing in bigger numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFC/videos

Each had a video put up on the same day.

But More surprisingly is Dom and Cody are killing the numbers.

UFC 207: Dominick Cruz vs Cody Garbrandt - Bragging Rights
  • 3 days ago

Not knocking your thread or the work you put into this, but I have no idea why so many are so obsessed with the popularity of the fighters.

What are the comments like?

Not knocking your thread or the work you put into this, but I have no idea why so many are so obsessed with the popularity of the fighters.

Just something interesting to talk about leading up to the fight.

its more interesting than another thread about Conor in his underwear?

its like one of the main stories of ronda coming back.....do people still know who she is? do they care? is this no press thing gonna play a huge role in the ppv numbers?

I don't really care. I've never made a post about numbers. It was just something i noticed a minute before i made the thread, since this isn't your normal everday fighter coming back. I noticed because there was just a thread about Dana saying how Ronda will double the Conor vs Nate gate and how he's said she's the biggest star. I just noticed that seems low right now.

Rousey doing no press has actually worked on me. We get more Cruz which is awesome, and I'm more interested in seeing 'focused' Rousey than 'once in a lifetime' crossover star Rousey.

Also, cool to see the numbers TS. No idea what any of it means though. I remember before 190 I thought there was zero hype for the event but then the PPV numbers came out.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit. I've never made a post about numbers. It was just something i noticed since this isn't your normal everday fighter coming back. I noticed because there was just a thread about Dana saying how Ronda will double the Conor vs Nate gate and how he's said she's the biggest star. I just noticed that seems low right now.
Take a chill pill

Interesting to see, thanks for sharing.

Ronda better not have spent all that cash on purple pillows, if she gets KTFO on Friday she'll be working at Gap with Mike Perry next year.

I find it interesting and I'm sure many others do

"Obsessed" seems like an exaggeration.

Last edited:
Her gimmick got old fast.I have noticed there is alot of dislikes on her videos too.Sometimes even more than the likes.

I don't give a shit. I've never made a post about numbers. It was just something i noticed a minute before i made the thread, since this isn't your normal everday fighter coming back. I noticed because there was just a thread about Dana saying how Ronda will double the Conor vs Nate gate and how he's said she's the biggest star. I just noticed that seems low right now.
Dana is talking thru his appendage again........how Rotund Rousey continues to excite him is beyond comprehension.....

Thanks for the info @shonuf . Hope its a great Friday night of fights.

No prob. What shocked me more was Cruz and what REALLY shocked me was Cody's number. He seems to have broken into a bit of a name now. He's getting pretty popular. No doubt Dom's work on UFC Tonight seems to building his fan base as well. Before his injury he had some fans but was mainly known (imo) as a pretty boring fighter without much power. His being able to show his analysis on air is paying off.

you can't promote someone as the "Tyson of MMA", that too a woman, who "would beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight", and is the "best athlete in all sports"... only to have her lose as badly as she did to Holly, dare I say 'exposed', and then expect there to be no consequences.

They sold her as a world beater, a "once ever" athlete, and that mirage has been shattered to pieces. No one actually cared about Ronda, she's not a very likable person- insulting people left and right, chest out mean mugging people, being rude and taking shots at people aimlessly from celebrities to ring girls to her peers... people tuned in for the "once ever" gimmick, and they know better now.

Doesn't help that she's holding a big grudge against majority of the MMA world. Apparently even Joe Rogan is on her hate-list, and that dude put her over like no other, even costing himself a shitload of credibility in the process. Still not good enough for Ronda.

Ronda prefers the likes of Edmond, someone who will eat away at her career and cost her significantly, but is 'loyal' on paper. She can't see through these things, and seemingly- even Dr Mom can't convince her otherwise.

We all thought that Holly's humble pie would serve as a good learning lesson for Ronda, a good opportunity to overcome and grow as a person, and in turn grow as a fighter... but no, guess not.

Back