Ronda's saying eff the cameras because of social media, I'm telling y'all

Her doing this isn't good for promotion. I don't hear many people talking about this fight.

But be honest, that was the UFC hyping her up like that in reality she was a judoka that didn't even have time to transition to MMA before she was thrown in there with the best girls they had to offer

The idea that she didn't have time to transition properly to MMA is a myth. Before the UFC opened up the division she was competing against the best female fighters in the world at Strikeforce. The fact is she leaned so heavily on her judo skills, and possibly bought into her own hype, that she didn't feel the need to evolve her skill set and eventually the holes in her game were exposed .

Last edited:
Again your drawing conclusions based on one relayed story from meisha about one interaction months ago.

And who'd think that guys and girls are sometimes different.

But yeah guys talk shit to each other all the time. Of course it doesn't get retold to tmz.

Wrong.

PVZ said it herself.

It wasn't just Tate rehashing a story.

Literally everyone and their mother turned on her, so she isn't playing any games she's here for that belt back and that's that.. No small talk, no photos, no few minutes with Joe Rogan.. None of it

And I understand where she's coming from!!!!!!!

The people calling her a bitch for being 100% focused are the SAME ONES who posted headkick.gif for A YEAR .. the same people who attacked her on IG .. So in her eyes, fuck everybody because EVERYBODY gave up on her and didn't believe in her.. If she wins its like "hell no will I smile and be happy in the same people's faces who got enjoyment out of my demise" and I don't fucking blame her for one second of it

I'll never forget how terrible Sherdoggers have been towards Ronda this past year, if she DOES indeed win -- you all deserve it ;)

welcome to pro sports.. here is a pat on the back

She hasn't failed. She's done some mainstream media and she's pretty much laid low. How is that the wrong way to be humbled? Says who?
Mainstream that refuse to talk to her about MMA. Having her own media team outlaw MMA related questions is pathetic. She has not been humbled, she is delusional and clearly hiding from what happened. It's a joke and laughable.

Mainstream that refuse to talk to her about MMA. Having her own media team outlaw MMA related questions is pathetic. She has not been humbled, she is delusional and clearly hiding from what happened. It's a joke and laughable.
Again you guys are confused as to what her job is.

I think it's hilarious yeah

tumblr_nxi7wbweCA1uy56buo1_500.gif

She acted like a complete asshole on TUF. That was her own doing. She had a lot of fans before that. ;)

I am a girl, yes

You don't consider it attacking when your notifs are blowing up by the thousands with rude, hateful remarks?

Oh wait.. You're prob one of those people where if it hasn't happened to you, you probably can't imagine what it'd feel like, my bad

That last part reminded me of Hendricks saying the media doesn't know what it's like to cut weight :mad:

That's fucking immature though, she got her comeuppance so now what's the excuse? What did she say this time? ........

Sherdog is the reason that woman isn't herself now and you guys think that kinda thing is funny... Lol
Ya think she sits around and lurks Sherdog? Maybe posts as a raging Rousey nut-hugger?

Back