Ronda's saying eff the cameras because of social media, I'm telling y'all

Tony Ferguson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Literally everyone and their mother turned on her, so she isn't playing any games she's here for that belt back and that's that.. No small talk, no photos, no few minutes with Joe Rogan.. None of it

And I understand where she's coming from!!!!!!!

The people calling her a bitch for being 100% focused are the SAME ONES who posted headkick.gif for A YEAR .. the same people who attacked her on IG .. So in her eyes, fuck everybody because EVERYBODY gave up on her and didn't believe in her.. If she wins its like "hell no will I smile and be happy in the same people's faces who got enjoyment out of my demise" and I don't fucking blame her for one second of it

I'll never forget how terrible Sherdoggers have been towards Ronda this past year, if she DOES indeed win -- you all deserve it ;)

I hope she gets knocked the absolute hell out and people spam her social media accounts with the new gif

How terrible we are? We had to endure years of over the top hype, and her absolutely atrocious attitude. Everything ronda shoved down our throats. Heres to hoping nunes beats her into a living death

I hope she gets knocked the absolute hell out and people spam her social media accounts with the new gif

I am ashamed of myself. In a desperate and pathetic attempt to get "likes," I dropped down on both knees, opened my mouth wide, and swallowed every inch that those platinum trolls gave me. I am a whore. I would like to apologize to Sherdog for making these forums a worse place with my support of platinum morons. I would like to apologize to Alan Jouban for thinking that some idiot brawler with no skill actually stood a chance against him. Most of all, I would like to apologize to kwoodward50. He is a scholar and a gentleman, and I will never doubt him again.

Hurry up & tattoo that signature

onto your forehead

So comments from people that will never have half the success she has and probably hate on her from pure bitterness do affect her ?

Weak minded, that's not what champions are made of.

Literally everyone and their mother turned on her, so she isn't playing any games she's here for that belt back and that's that.. No small talk, no photos, no few minutes with Joe Rogan.. None of it

And I understand where she's coming from!!!!!!!

The people calling her a bitch for being 100% focused are the SAME ONES who posted headkick.gif for A YEAR .. the same people who attacked her on IG .. So in her eyes, fuck everybody because EVERYBODY gave up on her and didn't believe in her.. If she wins its like "hell no will I smile and be happy in the same people's faces who got enjoyment out of my demise" and I don't fucking blame her for one second of it

I'll never forget how terrible Sherdoggers have been towards Ronda this past year, if she DOES indeed win -- you all deserve it ;)
Turned on her? Didn't anyone tell her that the media isn't your friend and that you losing is just as much of a story as winning? Her whole fucking camp didn't have the balls to tell her how life really is... what a whiny bitch.

It could be a genius of a plan or might just fall flat on its face. We will see soon enough.

It's not our fault she's been an absolute Christmas bitch. Here's hoping she continues her much welcomed silence.

Oh and headkick.gif

giphy.gif

My grandma always used to say: "if you don't have anything nice to say log onto sherdog."

That's fucking immature though, she got her comeuppance so now what's the excuse? What did she say this time? ........

Sherdog is the reason that woman isn't herself now and you guys think that kinda thing is funny... Lol

The ppl hated ronda from before, they didint turn on her. Its just that now that she lost they felt vindicated and could speak up.
The whole non media thing, ya if she thought it was a problem that stopped her from winning, dont do it, can always do it after no need to give helwani dem clicks.

So she can't even take 5 seconds to answer a question or two, wave to the fans who do still support her, and then walk away?

She really can't do that? That's not an unreasonable thing. At all.

I get that the press is a pain. It's a distraction and it's not what the fighters want to do. I get it. They do too much media nonsense I think. But when she storms off stage in front of a bunch of fans, when she can't even stay on the scale long enough to have her picture taken...really?

That's not because of "social media" or whatever. That's because she's trying to focus on this event - but the fact that she feels so uncomfortable in front of the press tells me that she's not in a great place mentally,. Maybe I'm totally wrong. We'll see. She can't hide from the cameras tomorrow night.

How terrible we are? We had to endure years of over the top hype, and her absolutely atrocious attitude. Everything ronda shoved down our throats.

"The female Mike Tyson!"
"I could beat Cain at boxing"
"She could beat Floyd!"
"Ronda is the mentally strongest person I've ever met" - Dana
"Not once in a life-time, once EVER!"

I never hated on her before but the way she has returned makes a joke out of her, saying she's humbled is fucking hilarious! Hope she gets KTFO cold, again!

"Attacked" her on instagram" - TS is a drama queen.

How terrible we are? We had to endure years of over the top hype, and her absolutely atrocious attitude. Everything ronda shoved down our throats. Heres to hoping nunes beats her into a living death
But be honest, that was the UFC hyping her up like that in reality she was a judoka that didn't even have time to transition to MMA before she was thrown in there with the best girls they had to offer

That's fucking immature though, she got her comeuppance so now what's the excuse? What did she say this time? ........

Sherdog is the reason that woman isn't herself now and you guys think that kinda thing is funny... Lol
If by "Sherdog" you mean "Holly Holm" then yes, you're correct. Otherwise, no, you're not correct.

Back