Ronda's saying eff the cameras because of social media, I'm telling y'all

"The female Mike Tyson!"
"I could beat Cain at boxing"
"She could beat Floyd!"
"Ronda is the mentally strongest person I've ever met" - Dana
"Not once in a life-time, once EVER!"

And literally the only thing she herself said was that the chance at catching Cain wasn't 0% in her mind because she doesn't like to think with limits.

Conor

GKlgOuA.gif
Haha not even close. He went away, demanded the rematch and didn't shy away. Ronda would avoid the holm rematch at all costs and has been protected by the UFC by giving her media allowances no other fighter has been close to getting.

Normal men shit on people and then move on. They don't turn into crazy ex-girlfriends.

I don't like him very much and his fans less but no, not Conor.

Conor with full hype train choked right out of him on the big screen showed up to the post fight press conference and took it like a professional.

Where is he now? Oh taking 8 months off and dodging defending his title. Ronda wasn't showing up to any post fight press conference. She had to go to the hospital to get her lip sewn up. What was she going to do, communicate through sign language?

I don't have a problem with Conor but of the 2, he's been the most unprofessional throughout his career.

Oh shes not so social, thats why metro pcs, movies, commercials? That knockout loss haunts her. She does not want to do another interview where she may get asked a question about her loss.

Imo, that shows a sign of weakness not strength.

Haha not even close. He went away, demanded the rematch and didn't shy away. Ronda would avoid the holm rematch at all costs and has been protected by the UFC by giving her media allowances no other fighter has been close to getting.

And still hasn't defended a title yet

What's funny about Ronda's media isolation is she Is playin the I'm a victim of distraction card when no one forced her to take movie roles and go on every show and make ludicrous statements about beating Floyd and all the crazy shit she said to begin with. That was all RONDA.

LAL.

There is a right and wrong way to act when you are humbled. She has failed in that regard miserably and now she's trying to paint that narrative that she is just extremely focused that's why she is silent. The ellen fans might believe her, but those with an ounce of intelligence see right through it all.

She hasn't failed. She's done some mainstream media and she's pretty much laid low. How is that the wrong way to be humbled? Says who?

Where is he now? Oh taking 8 months off and dodging defending his title. Ronda wasn't showing up to any post fight press conference. She had to go to the hospital to get her lip sewn up. What was she going to do, communicate through sign language?

I don't have a problem with Conor but of the 2, he's been the most unprofessional throughout his career.
If you are comparing the two I don't know how long we can converse but for what it's worth Ronda disappeared for months after getting knocked out and Conor is disappearing for months after his woman got knocked up.

See the difference?

Grown men that complain about Rondas antics #betamales

What's funny about Ronda's media isolation is she Is playin the I'm a victim of distraction card when no one forced her to take movie roles and go on every show and make ludicrous statements about beating Floyd and all the crazy shit she said to begin with. That was all RONDA.

It wasn't all Ronda. She was asked about Floyd and gave a joking answer. Her movies roles were not while she was training for a fight. She's not claiming to be a victim.

She hasn't failed. She's done some mainstream media and she's pretty much laid low. How is that the wrong way to be humbled? Says who?

Assailing PVZ for congratulating Holly is INSANE.

Everyone with a 10th of a mind can see that Ronda has NOT gotten over her loss to Holly.

Period.

...which of course speaks to Ronda being Humpty Dumpty.

Everyone with a 10th of a mind can see that Ronda has NOT gotten over her loss to Holly.

Period.

Dr. Phil is back.

<33>

Oh shes not so social, thats why metro pcs, movies, commercials? That knockout loss haunts her. She does not want to do another interview where she may get asked a question about her loss.

Imo, that shows a sign of weakness not strength.

It shows she's not interested in living in the past and harping on a bad performance. She was out of shape going into that fight and has corrected that. She was also worn out from the endless promoting and she's corrected that. Holly was her 3rd fight that year. She never got a break until she lost and then all the people she gave her time to, instead of preparing for her fights, came out of the woodwork to criticize and say how mentally weak she was. Ronda is doing it the right way this time and if she loses, so be it but she's going to lose knowing she was at her best.

Period.

One incident retold by meisha Tate a while ago about pvz doesn't really tell you that much about how she is mentally. And of course you don't have to be nice or humble to be a top fighter.

I understand her disdain of the media. For all you people who hated her being shoved down your throats,I also dont like the bias they used with every article about her since being knocked out being completley biased against her with the most unflattering picture imaginable. Its like being on sherdog.So I say fuck them. Scumbag unprofessional sensationalist cuck fairweather slut whores.
They were the ones who wrote articles about her beating men,asking those questions,and now they want to kick her when she's down. Ronda is one of the few that can simply refuse to talk to them if she wants,and is taking that approach.

One incident retold by meisha Tate a while ago about pvz doesn't really tell you that much about how she is mentally. And of course you don't have to be nice or humble to be a top fighter.

You're being highly illogical.

Holly Humpty Dumptied Ronda...

...and Ronda acted like they were in a relationship, hence the CRAZINESS displayed towards PVZ.

Seriously, that's some WEIRD crazy ex-gf nonsense...

...meanwhile, have you EVER seen a guy (in MMA) behave like that??

No, I didn't think so.

Ronda has...problems.

You're being highly illogical.

Holly Humpty Dumptied Ronda...

...and Ronda acted like they were in a relationship, hence the CRAZINESS displayed towards PVZ.

Seriously, that's some WEIRD crazy ex-gf nonsense...

...meanwhile, have you EVER seen a guy (in MMA) behave like that??

No, I didn't think so.

Ronda has...problems.

Again your drawing conclusions based on one relayed story from meisha about one interaction months ago.

And who'd think that guys and girls are sometimes different.

But yeah guys talk shit to each other all the time. Of course it doesn't get retold to tmz.

Back