Ronda would beat MM

lol ronda is too slow, she would get destroyed, and slammed on her ass

stop it with this woman worship

I know you're trolling but I wish this would happen just to show how far behind WMMA is.

That's why it's never going to happen. She has the aura of invincibility right now and it's the only thing that keeps WMMA afloat. They wouldn't ruin it by giving her an opponent she can't handle.

That div is shit though, dominance is always appealing for people but the overall lack of quality in every single thing they do in the octagon is just so off putting.

Bethe marked up Ronda's face with like 3 punches.

The fight would go the same way as Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez 2.

I actually met a kid a few months ago who swears that RR would beat MM. I tried to explain to him how ridiculous of an idea it is to even suggest it, but he couldn't grasp it.

Ronda's most powerful punch is probably on par with a stiff jab from a decent 125, 135lb fighter so she wouldn't just "catch" MM. She would have to be better all around than him and that just isn't realistic.

He could muscle his way out of her game at will. Just insane to even suggest, but fun to grasp that some beleive that RR could be champion in the men's 125lb division!!!

MM is way faster and more technical, Rousey could probably take down most dudes in a street fight and any women, but not a UFC men's champion.

Well, I think Rousey, aside from Cyborg, is the best female fighter on the planet. And I think she would smoke most men, even 240 lb ones. MM vs Rousey? MM is like lightning. MUCH faster and likely stronger than Rousey. I DO think Rousey has a better skill level. But MM wins this fight most likely. I think she could get wins against other guys that are top ten in that division though.

MM is not even that fast

It just looks that way because hes small

Dodson would finish her with ease.

who has MM even beat to deserve to face rousey? I am pretty sure you will never tell your grandchilder about MM.

I think she could get wins against other guys that are top ten in that division though.

No. She would not win against a single male fighter in the division and not against the 100 people waiting behind them to make it into the UFC. She is the best female fighter, and will remain so until the sport becomes a little bit bigger attraction for female fighters. Until someone comes along who can wrestle a bit, who can bjj a bit and who can strike a bit. That's what Rhonda is.

[YT]ILkkpMEzlZY[/YT]

I would say Bethe Correia is pretty much on par with MM, so you're probably right TS.

MM would KO and impregnate her at the same time because he is that fast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back