Ronda would beat MM

lol she missed like 10 punches against the fence

Fair enough but Rogerio missed 30 punches when he had Shogun rocked against the fence and nobody mentions it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing tbh.

Ohhhhh jesus Fucking christ!

Thank you for reminding me why I stay away from this site for a few days after a PPV.

LMAO, no shit man ! No shit.

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Just compare Ronda's striking to MM or Dillashaw and you will see the shocking gap
in their skill

Bethe is only a few levels below MM, she could probably beat Horiguchi.

Totally agree.

...under the right circumstances. :D

MM via R1 armbar

Fair enough but Rogerio missed 30 punches when he had Shogun rocked against the fence and nobody mentions it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing tbh.

Shogun was rolling and firing back. Bethe was completely immobile.

KO power is very dependent on your opponents neck strength. Also Honda's KO resistance is dependent on her opponents overall strength. She loses.

I would definitely pay to watch it though. I was just telling my wife tonight I'm surprised someone hasn't organized one of these fights like Cyborg vs McGregor in Tanzania or somewhere.

MM would steamroll her ... Must be a troll .....any 125 lbs fighter on the roster destroys her ......She fights waitresses FFS

Everyone in the women's BW top 10 would beat MM. Size matters.

For realz. He's so slow and weak, would never be able to land a punch on her....

tumblr_n6vgiybbgI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Well, I think Rousey, aside from Cyborg, is the best female fighter on the planet. And I think she would smoke most men, even 240 lb ones. MM vs Rousey? MM is like lightning. MUCH faster and likely stronger than Rousey. I DO think Rousey has a better skill level. But MM wins this fight most likely. I think she could get wins against other guys that are top ten in that division though.

240 pound men? even ruan potts would beat her. like, what would she even do to him? nevermind a JDS, cain, arlovski, werdum, etc... lol.

your logic also seems to suggest MM would smoke even more 240 pound men than ronda would.

I've only been on Sherdog for two months and this is the worst fucking thread I have ever seen by a good distance.

Back