Ronda would beat MM

vyronturner

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lets be real, Mighty Mouse has never faced a grappler like her who has legit KO power

He would get subbed or KOd before the 2nd round

I know you're trolling but I wish this would happen just to show how far behind WMMA is.

No. No, she wouldn't. Not even close.

Ronda got smacked in the face by Bethe a few times before she landed anything.

Lets be real, Mighty Mouse has never faced a grappler like her who has legit KO power

She has KO power over gracile female skulls... Physiology, man. Also, because females are generally a LOT weaker and less explosive than males, they don't have to have great chins to succeed in MMA. They are rarely tested in that sense, so the ones that rise to the top aren't like the ones that do in men's MMA. This is also true to some extent in the male lower weight classes, but not to the same extent by any means.

I'd unload my bank account to see her fight GSP

Ohhhhh jesus Fucking christ!

Thank you for reminding me why I stay away from this site for a few days after a PPV.

MM wins the majority but sure, she would have a chance.

lol mm would wrecked rousey faster than light. stop being a delusional troll.;

I love Ronda and she is a fantastic fighter, but she doesn't have anywhere near the required skills to beat 135 or 125 men. Judo and sloppy dirty boxing would only get you so far in men's MMA, her punches would have little to no effect on men.

Back