Ronda will never fight again she's done!!! Oh wait...

Ronda's entrance:

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg
That's going to be her exit as well

Wishful thinking, only a kick to the head can take out Ronda! If so only after first being punched and elbowed in her face over and over, Ronda's chin is solid.
I am willing to bet Amanda is the hardest puncher in the division considering Tate took punishment from Cat Zingano and survived and Cat is a beast. She bulldozed Tate. Ronda couldnt bulldoze Tate in 2 trys. Amanda in my opinion is a better Holly Holm minus maybe high kicks?

I'm one of the first who said she would not be back. But I also said she might return if she ran out of options. I thought that would take at least a few years, but it happened sooner than expected.

I am willing to bet Amanda is the hardest puncher in the division considering Tate took punishment from Cat Zingano and survived and Cat is a beast. She bulldozed Tate. Ronda couldnt bulldoze Tate in 2 trys. Amanda in my opinion is a better Holly Holm minus maybe high kicks?

I suspect that Ronda may punch even harder, but Nuñes is a better overall striker. Nuñes is more careless and agressive than Holm though and that plays into Ronda's grappling that is top elite versus subpar grappling skills from Amanda.

I believe Ronda takes this relativly easy and within 60 seconds, gnp from kesa or full mount maybe in transition to crossover armbar after getting the full mount first.

Ts, maybe you should wait until fight night to see if she fights or just shows up.

would inject Ronda into arm if could

I would have to say to the ummm cocksures is that what you called them ? Anyway I would say how does it feel stepping in dog shit face first not that I have not done it once or twice.

I suspect that Ronda may punch even harder, but Nuñes is a better overall striker. Nuñes is more careless and agressive than Holm though and that plays into Ronda's grappling that is top elite versus subpar grappling skills from Amanda.

I believe Ronda takes this relativly easy and within 60 seconds, gnp from kesa or full mount maybe in transition to crossover armbar after getting the full mount first.
Are you serious or are you trolling? Not bein a dick just really wondering.....Rousey a harder hitter than Amanda? Ronda has stopped one girl standing ..Amanda stopped a few including Shayna Bazler with leg kicks lol

Plus Amanda is on paper better than Ronda in BJJ. By far

Are you serious or are you trolling? Not bein a dick just really wondering.....Rousey a harder hitter than Amanda? Ronda has stopped one girl standing ..Amanda stopped a few including Shayna Bazler with leg kicks lol

Harder puncher I said, Ronda very seldom use kicks. Yes, Ronda have one punch knockout power she demonstrated that against Davis that practically was knocked out on her feets and against Bethe Correia.

If your are willing to take a bet, then I'm your man.:)
You are aware Amanda is a better BJJ practitioner than Ronda? Brazillian Jui Jitsu beats Judo Jui Jitsu any day and thats a fact lol

You are aware Amanda is a better BJJ practitioner than Ronda? Brazillian Jui Jitsu beats Judo Jui Jitsu any day and thats a fact lol
Hahaha, if you say so, ask BJJ-blackbelt Ediane Gomes about that, she tapped to Ronda after 25 seconds.

Hahaha, if you say so, ask BJJ-blackbelt Ediane Gomes about that, she tapped to Ronda after 25 seconds.
um...do your research ? Ronda tapped who in 25 seconds? LOL Im talking about Amanda.

Amanda Nunes is a higher degree BJJ black belt thats just facts lol Winner of 5 separate tournament BJJ championships
I believe, maybe 4 it was....Hopefully its competitive. Judoka BJJ isnt the same

Look I respect your opinion but a fighter thats got no momentum at all, just haters and nothing but pressure to win while being laid off for over a year inactive doesnt come back to fight a beast like Amanda Nunes who is on an amazing win streak...Rousey wants to do movies, her heart was broken the day she lost to Holly. Retiring an undefeated champion isnt possible anymore. I picked to be the one to beat Rousey before they gave Holm the shot. Amanda is better everywhere, knows a little judo as well not on Rondas level by far, but with Amandas length and reach advantage she can easily do the same as Holly did but even better since Amanda beats Holly 9/10 times IMO.

Ronda is going in that fight knowing she has to take the belt, not defend it, different mind set all around. Then she hasn't changed anything camp wise... still at Taverdyns camp. She started training only 5 months ago. She knows shes been defeated. Statistically fighters that lose by KO dont come back to win because the fear of getting hit is there.

Yes TS sherdog said Ronda would never return and just like sherdog now that she has, magically, people want to Change the subject than admit being dead ass wrong about that

Back