Ronda will never fight again she's done!!! Oh wait...

WAR RONDA.

giphy.gif

WAR RONDA.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

WAR RONDA.

6c94a266a67ca0cfbc93ce6e38bfd244_original.jpg

Watch Amanda Nunes vs Sarah McMann and that will be the fight with Ronda. IF Ronda doesnt get hit with a straight punch to the nose first.

Wishful thinking, only a kick to the head can take out Ronda! If so only after first being punched and elbowed in her face over and over, Ronda's chin is solid.

What happened to all those hords of cocksure Sherbros a few months that used to swear up and down that Ronda never would fight again? Are you guys still waiting for a last hours pullout???

WAR RONDA

ronda-rousey-carls-jr-hed-2015.jpg
I was one of those who thought that Ronda would never fight again. I was wrong--she's going to fight again. So what? Do you actually have a point?

I was one of those who thought that Ronda would never fight again. I was wrong--she's going to fight again. So what? Do you actually have a point?

I guess that you belong to those that are beyond certain that Nuñes will knock out Ronda then? :)

I think the point is so many morons think they know what's going on in a fighters head and like to pontificate and laugh and don't give a fuck when their stupid predictions are wrong.

I think the point is so many morons think they know what's going on in a fighters head and like to pontificate and laugh and don't give a fuck when their stupid predictions are wrong.

This is true all speculations that Ronda is mentally broken is ridiculous. Personally I get a good laugh sometimes over all the colorful theories that people here are brewing.

I don't think she would have fought again if she hadn't been gifted a title shot. She didn't want a rematch with Holly. I only think she thought about fighting again after Tate beat Holm. I don't think Nunes is going to be any trouble for Rousey, but I bet she is done after this... win or lose.

I guess that you belong to those that are beyond certain that Nuñes will knock out Ronda then? :)
It's MMA and Ronda hits hard. Anything can happen.

However, considering ring rust and the events of the last year, I would put Ronda as the underdog for sure.

If every prediction I ever made ended up being correct, I'd quit my job and just play the stock market.

sad thing is if she wins it'll be like this never happened and we'll be spoonfed the "that's how you rebound from adversity young ladies!!!"

Do you think she completed the 5 stages of grief?

She looks like such an innocent child in this picture.

I daresay it's because all of the words she's hearing just sound to her like the adults from Peanuts....

Google it, young 'uns ;)

I don't think she would have fought again if she hadn't been gifted a title shot. She didn't want a rematch with Holly. I only think she thought about fighting again after Tate beat Holm. I don't think Nunes is going to be any trouble for Rousey, but I bet she is done after this... win or lose.

You are clearly projecting your own cowardness into a born fighter like Ronda believing that Ronda is avoiding Holly Holm. UFC has created a new 145 division and if Holly take that belt then the next fight can be a superfight between those and Ronda goes for the featherweight belt also and retires as female GOAT. Cyborg you can forget because she will be out for two years or more now, due to her own stupidity.

You are clearly projecting your own cowardness into a born fighter like Ronda believing that Ronda is avoiding Holly Holm. UFC has created a new 145 division and if Holly take that belt then the next fight can be a superfight between those and Ronda goes for the featherweight belt also and retires as female GOAT. Cyborg you can forget because she will be out for two years or more now, due to her own stupidity.
VL30eG6.jpg

It's clear that the lost, even from a year ago, still weighs heavily on her. I understand taking a couple months to be by yourself with your thoughts. But if she would've been open with the media, acknowledge her own mistakes and made made a promise to improve from that loss, all this would've blown over rather quickly. That fact that she wants to close off ALL MEDIA still is very telling.
Man it doesnt matter wjat she does sherbros are animals

This thread makes you look worse. You're either gonna see Rhonda win by armbar or absolutely crumble if she can't get whatsername down. I'm not sure the armbar is a sure thing but who knows

She has promoted her fight at Conan, Ellen and other late night shows, only the MMA medias that doesen't matter much anyway has been skipped.
In other words, media outlets that will shower her with praise and tell her she's the best and she can do it, rather than ones the are actually familiar with MMA and will ask her tough questions.

I'd go as far to say. That if Holly was still champ. Ronda would not be fighting her right now.

It's good she got back on the horse, though. Now, I hope she gets knocked off it again.

Back