Ronda will never fight again she's done!!! Oh wait...

Gorbag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What happened to all those hords of cocksure Sherbros a few months that used to swear up and down that Ronda never would fight again? Are you guys still waiting for a last hours pullout???

WAR RONDA

ronda-rousey-carls-jr-hed-2015.jpg

no TS , we are waiting for 30th december , so we can see this again
serveimage

I usually try to pull out last second but you've no idea how many close shaves there have been

Why pull out when abortion is available? Never understood that logic

I'm right here. I still say she quits and then cries herself to sleep on her huge pillow. Oh, there will be the injury excuse.

I predict purple pillow of retirement, and straight to home video movie cameos

It's clear that the lost, even from a year ago, still weighs heavily on her. I understand taking a couple months to be by yourself with your thoughts. But if she would've been open with the media, acknowledge her own mistakes and made made a promise to improve from that loss, all this would've blown over rather quickly. That fact that she wants to close off ALL MEDIA still is very telling.

If Holm was still the champion she probably wouldn't have came back. Still she needed a ridiculous amount of support after her loss and didn't speak to the media for awhile. With Mcgregor, he wanted less media obligations so he could train harder. Rousey on the other hand doesn't want any because she's shook. Does she have to show up to the ceremonial weigh ins? I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't.

It's clear that the lost, even from a year ago, still weighs heavily on her. I understand taking a couple months to be by yourself with your thoughts. But if she would've been open with the media, acknowledge her own mistakes and made made a promise to improve from that loss, all this would've blown over rather quickly. That fact that she wants to close off ALL MEDIA still is very telling.

She has promoted her fight at Conan, Ellen and other late night shows, only the MMA medias that doesen't matter much anyway has been skipped.

Watch Amanda Nunes vs Sarah McMann and that will be the fight with Ronda. IF Ronda doesnt get hit with a straight punch to the nose first.

She will get a thunderous applause when she is introduced at the weigh ins and when she is introduced at the fight

Back