Ronda to star in a movie about ... HERSELF

Based on the limited amount of acting I've seen of Rousey... If she's playing herself it is going to be outrageously bad, but may set new highs on the unintentional comedy scale.

This is the summary of her book in order of importance:

- She is more self-absorbed than Kim Kardashian
- Every guy she dated is an asshole with his own distinctive asshole traits that make him unworthy of her
- She never legitimately lost a judo match in her life, she was always cheated
- Most of her opponents and critics are terrible people, especially Miesha Tate.
- Her mother indulged her throughout her entire life
- She held a legitimate job tending bar very briefly and "lived in her car" by choice for like one day

Can't wait to see how that translates to screen.

Lol. It would be awesome if they portrayed her horribly like that through the whole film. Arnold was essentially the bag guy throughout Pumping Iron and people still loved him.

Incidentally, every woman I've ever met has felt the same way about every guy she's dated, including me.

- Every guy she dated is an asshole with his own distinctive asshole traits that make him unworthy of her
- All of her opponents and critics are terrible people, especially Miesha Tate.
- She held a legitimate job tending bar very briefly and "lived in her car" by choice for like one day

is this for real? cause i am never going to read her book and from now on i will pretend that i have knowledge of said book based on what you wrote here. can't be bothered.

Sounded weird at first but if they play it like 8 mile it might actually work.

- All of her opponents and critics are terrible people, especially Miesha Tate.

Ty for the TLDR

Lol. It would be awesome if they portrayed her horribly like that through the whole film. Arnold was essentially the bag guy throughout Pumping Iron and people still loved him.

Incidentally, every woman I've ever met has felt the same way about every guy she's dated, including me.

Arnold has so much more charisma and screen presence than Rousey, it isn't even comparable. People made him the biggest movie star in the world, lining up to watch him act mostly so-so, just because he brought a unique charm to the roles.

Very rarely did I cringe when Arnold delivered a line. I've cringed on almost all of Rousey's.

Arnold was kind of a dick in Pumping Iron, but he was also being one in such a playful sort of way that it was hard not to cheer for him just to see if he could pull off the victory.

Franco and Big Lou were both sympathetic characters, but Arnold drew you in for whatever reason.

Guaranteed blockbuster haha.

Seriously, this is going to be up there with "Cool as Ice" as the worst celebrity vehicle of all time

Surprised at all the negative responses, i dont think you guys actually read the book.

Cant wait for the movie. If it gets that Speilberg level touch then this shit will be epic.

Guaranteed blockbuster haha.

Seriously, this is going to be up there with "Cool as Ice" as the worst celebrity vehicle of all time

This actually looks about as good as I expect the Rousey movie to be. It's where I would set the over / under if I were betting.

Arnold has so much more charisma and screen presence than Rousey, it isn't even comparable. People made him the biggest movie star in the world, lining up to watch him act mostly so-so, just because he brought a unique charm to the roles.

Very rarely did I cringe when Arnold delivered a line. I've cringed on almost all of Rousey's.

Arnold was kind of a dick in Pumping Iron, but he was also being one in such a playful sort of way that it was hard not to cheer for him just to see if he could pull off the victory.

Franco and Big Lou were both sympathetic characters, but Arnold drew you in for whatever reason.

Well, Arnold has more charisma and screen presence than probably 99% of people in the world. Ronda was terrible in the Expendables 3 and Furious 7, but Ronda being Ronda is different than Ronda trying to play a character. Maybe Ronda PLAYING Ronda will be less terrible.

is this for real? cause i am never going to read her book and from now on i will pretend that i have knowledge of said book based on what you wrote here. can't be bothered.

That's about as accurate a summary as you will get. All you need to know about her book.

Well, Arnold has more charisma and screen presence than probably 99% of people in the world. Ronda was terrible in the Expendables 3 and Furious 7, but Ronda being Ronda is different than Ronda trying to play a character. Maybe Ronda PLAYING Ronda will be less terrible.

Honestly, I think she WAS "playing Ronda" in those two other films. But time will tell, I suppose.

For someone who says her hero is fedor, she hasn't exactly got the humble aspect down..

I think you guys are thinking about this all wrong. You are all missing the potential of this thread. If this movie actually gets greenlit then let's have a little fun with it in the mean time.

Knowing Ronda, who hates every woman who isn't her mother, sis, or friends, how bad will those poor girls playing her opponents look. Think of the exaggeration of her already ridiculous dominance on screen.

Then there's the casting. If Ronda will play herself and produce this, who can you think of will portray those in the book, primarily those in the UFC? Think of the possibilities. Imagine what crude casting choice they'd make for Cyborg and how cowardly she is. Meisha being played by some plastic, big titted bimbo and being slaughtered in either/or both fights. Dana White maybe played by Joe Rogan just for the shits and giggles. This could ultimately end up being a disasterpiece.

I think you guys are thinking about this all wrong. You are all missing the potential of this thread. If this movie actually gets greenlit then let's have a little fun with it in the mean time.

Knowing Ronda, who hates every woman who isn't her mother, sis, or friends, how bad will those poor girls playing her opponents look. Think of the exaggeration of her already ridiculous dominance on screen.

Then there's the casting. If Ronda will play herself and produce this, who can you think of will portray those in the book, primarily those in the UFC? Think of the possibilities. Imagine what crude casting choice they'd make for Cyborg and how cowardly she is. Meisha being played by some plastic, big titted bimbo and being slaughtered in either/or both fights. Dana White maybe played by Joe Rogan just for the shits and giggles. This could ultimately end up being a disasterpiece.

Barbra Streisand as Miesha Tate. Or Adrien Brody in a wig.

Danny Trejo as Bethe Correia.

Nikolai Valuev as Cristiane Justino.

i wanna see a fedor bio...that shit would be ice cold epic as fuck from what i already know of him. cant imagine his early life russian stories and stories from his army days

and to be fair, it wasn't like arnie was playing macbeth or something. he was playing macho ultra alphas, and it worked. i still don't think his acting was that bad in movies like predator and the terminator films

Even barf face Jennifer Lawrence is hot lol

ESPECIALLY barf face jennifer lawrence is hot

nothing like a hot woman displaying uncommon emotions and reactions to get your attention

Last edited:
And....that will seal her next 20 fight contract with the UFC

Back