Ronda to star in a movie about ... HERSELF

This is getting a lot of press.
Ronda is a true star. I can't stand her personality & acting skills, but she is a major star

I think you guys are thinking about this all wrong. You are all missing the potential of this thread. If this movie actually gets greenlit then let's have a little fun with it in the mean time.

Knowing Ronda, who hates every woman who isn't her mother, sis, or friends, how bad will those poor girls playing her opponents look. Think of the exaggeration of her already ridiculous dominance on screen.

Then there's the casting. If Ronda will play herself and produce this, who can you think of will portray those in the book, primarily those in the UFC? Think of the possibilities. Imagine what crude casting choice they'd make for Cyborg and how cowardly she is. Meisha being played by some plastic, big titted bimbo and being slaughtered in either/or both fights. Dana White maybe played by Joe Rogan just for the shits and giggles. This could ultimately end up being a disasterpiece.

Maybe show her Judo losses where she got dominated and she will kick the other woman's ass in the film and it will be a "terrible" decision and all the crowd will boo and cheer for Ronda.

im not paying to watch her for 36 seconds nevermind 2 hours.

I'm not aware of much of her history, with the exception of her father's suicide... but can anyone tell me what's so fascinating about it?

She rose the greatness, I know. She's the best by far of the worst group of combat fighters alive. She placed 3rd in the Olympics (not first or second).. what else?

Just wait for the cavalcade of tweets "proving" how many celebs love this movie.

Just wait for the cavalcade of tweets "proving" how many celebs love this movie.

Gonna make the ones from UFC 190 look lesser in comparison. And imagine the advertisement pushed by the UFC on TV and PPV.

lol @ all the people hating on Ronda Rousey.

I bet it hurts to see her getting so much success.

Sometimes they do that, sometimes it works out.

Eight_mile_ver2.jpg
That's not an aoutobiographic movie and he is not playing himself.....And please don't compare a legend to Ronda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back