Ronda to star in a movie about ... HERSELF

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5617-1384879428-30.gif

Perfect.

I'm a fan of rousey but I just don't care for the idea of making a movie about someone so early in their life, starring said person. It seems full of itself

Eminem did something around the same thing when he was actually younger than her.

Eminem did something around the same thing when he was actually younger than her.

It was a work of fiction - obviously with some parallels to his life - and he was a rapper, who have a history of crossing over well to acting - and not an athlete, a category that has forced Gary Oldman to plead, beg and browbeat them into PLEASE not making any more movies.

This film is going to be an absolute and total piece of shit.

I 100% iron clad guarantee it. Take it to the bank. And that's the bottom line.

This is going to make everyone cringe

Her acting is awful

Let the rustling commence. lol I love it.

Rousey is pretty much the worst actress I've ever seen. This sounds dreadful.

She's way too self conscious and camera aware to be even a passable actress. If she wants the movie to have any chance, she needs to have the self-awareness to not be playing herself in it.

Would laugh so hard if she pissed got a couple of months before it was released.

She did fine in her role in The Expendables. Though she hasnt exhibited the talent to be the main character of a movie.

This is entry level production and i'll be shocked if the director/producers dont phase her out of the process.

Audie Murphy's To Hell and Back was a huge critical and commercial success at the time of its release.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2009/dec/03/audie-murphy-to-hell-and-back

Even now it is rated as 5/5 on Rotten Tomatoes and was the most profitable movie of 1955.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/to_hell_and_back/

There have been some terrible biopics, but Audie Murphy's To Hell and Back wasn't one of them.

Audie Murphy was actually an established film star at the time, while Ronda is established as a purely horrific actor.

I never knew he'd starred in his own life film, though. Sherdog... Spreadin' the knowledge!

I'm sure it will be one big propaganda piece.

After it's released her fans will probably tell us how she's the greatest actress of all time as well.

She did fine in her role in The Expendables. Though she hasnt exhibited the talent to be the main character of a movie.

This is entry level production and i'll be shocked if the director/producers dont phase her out of the process.

She really didn't do fine with that role. She handled the action choreography fine, but the rest was really quite bad. She stood out as the worst actor in a movie filled with mediocre to subpar acting.

Audie Murphy was actually an established film star at the time, while Ronda is established as a purely horrific actor.

I never knew he'd starred in his own life film, though. Sherdog... Spreadin' the knowledge!

I've watched To Hell and Back. It really wasn't great and neither was his acting. Granted, war movies of that era almost all appear dated now in every regard, but it doesn't hold up well, even by that standard. Audie's acting isn't good. Again, acting back then was pretty hit or miss in general, but he was many, many, many levels below someone like Humphrey Bogart or James Stewart.

Back