Ronda : Still as egotistical as before

Most of Matt's opinion is based on Ronda not displaying the exact emotions he expects her to. Specifically it's based on her crying and showing sadness instead of showing anger when talking about her loss on the Ellen Show.

He concluded she doesn't have the passion to come back and I concluded he's really bad at understanding emotions.

The hate for Ronda is on a whole other level to Sage or even Jones..

As it should be. Jones has earned his hate as well. Whereas Sage hasn't done, or said shit to deserve any hate.

But Ronda earned hers way more than even Jones, imo. And she continues to earn it all the time.

after 4 months...

Apologizes to everyone for a photoshop of her arm on TV.

stands by the name calling and bullying in the name of empowering women. - then states her only purpose to live is to have babies.

Still no credit and a congrats to the new champ Holly Holm.

playing the victim role massively, when she can just own up and be a former champ on the road to greatness again.

nope. same Ronda.

will get lit up again.

Matt brown on Rousey :
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...mental-flaw-psychology-suicide-podcast-021916
Pretty spot on observation by Matt Brown there. He makes a valid point.

after 4 months...

Apologizes to everyone for a photoshop of her arm on TV.

stands by the name calling and bullying in the name of empowering women. - then states her only purpose to live is to have babies.

Still no credit and a congrats to the new champ Holly Holm.

playing the victim role massively, when she can just own up and be a former champ on the road to greatness again.

nope. same Ronda.

will get lit up again.

Matt brown on Rousey :
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...mental-flaw-psychology-suicide-podcast-021916

I know this is going to spoil your fun but none of that has anything to do with whether or not she wins her next fight.

As it should be. Jones has earned his hate as well. Whereas Sage hasn't done, or said shit to deserve any hate.

But Ronda earned hers way more than even Jones, imo. And she continues to earn it all the time.

Jon endangered people's lives through reckless driving and driving under the influence?

What did Ronda do that is worse than that?

I hated Timmeh pretty bad too and they both thought they were the best ever, Rousey kinda even looks like Timmeh

All I know is that I have never seen Ronda Rousey and this...

thumbnail_crop.php__9.jpeg

...at the same place at the same time.

It's just taken that long for the cob webs to clear out of her head after the KO, for her to reset

Jon endangered people's lives through reckless driving and driving under the influence?

What did Ronda do that is worse than that?
She was arrogant - it's way worse than Jones ever did, including eye poking and those driving offenses.

She was arrogant - it's way worse than Jones ever did, including eye poking and those driving offenses.

Wait so Ronda being arrogant is worse than Jon fighting dirty and literally endangering peoples lives?

But Jon is also arrogant, isn't he? Remember all the antics leading up to the DC fight? I mean he literally threatened to kill DC.

Maybe its the fact that Ronda is an arrogant woman, instead of an arrogant man that bothers you so much.

Wait so Ronda being arrogant is worse than Jon fighting dirty and literally endangering peoples lives?

But Jon is also arrogant, isn't he? Remember all the antics leading up to the DC fight? I mean he literally threatened to kill DC.

Maybe its the fact that Ronda is an arrogant woman, instead of an arrogant man that bothers you so much.
Yes, that is exactly it. Rampage going on a driving rampage was also nothing compared to when Ronda was being interviewed. Datsik going Nazi on us is also a minor offense. Joe Son was a saint .. nah, that's taking the sarcasm too far. Joe Son is among the worst kinds of people to ever walk this earth..

Keep shitting on Ronda all you want TS, I love seeing all the ovary huggers getting their jimmies rustled in every thread.

After watching the show, I couldn't help but think of a reality tv show where a mean girl finally gets what's coming to her, then gets sympathy from everyone. The same girl that points at her opponent and says, "Don't cry". The same girl that talks so much shit before a fight, tries to start shit at the weigh ins and then doesn't touch gloves, now wants the world to feel sorry for her.

Her division has the blueprint but lacks the technical skill that Holly has with her striking, HOWEVER... Ronda isn't getting better right now and these girls are still training. Cat might look way different in a rematch with Ronda, Tate may be the easier fight over Holly but even she saw what she needed to improve on to be more competitive against Ronda. I can see Amanda Nunes being a threat to Ronda right now... I see a window closing.

Back