Ronda : Still as egotistical as before

this thread is not about bashing Ronda. its an observation and my opinion which mirrors Matt Browns opinion as I linked the article.

its about her ego, which is her mindset, which as a fighter of her level and circumstances, affects her training for a rematch with the SAME opponent who decimated her.

Her Ellen stint should've been dated approx 1 month post KO.
4 Months later, and still not 100% accepted the reality. Can't train for Holly, until you face your own cracked armour.

She's barely able to publicly give Kudos to Holly based on the same thing that people hate her for.
HUBRIS.
(as many others agreed upon)

IMO she's still reveling the fact that she has publicity like ELLEN, and is doing what catty women do -

Haahaa I'm still famous and a celeb, I'm never acknowledging your victory over me, you don't deserve my spotlight.

This is a topic very much for discussion, she's put on as a spokesperson for MMA, and is talked among names like GSP, Fedor, Silva, and even regarded higher.

she's the largest celeb of the sport, yet she is arguably the worst aspect of what MMA is all about.

Humility, self awareness, respect.

end rant.

Ego is an essential element to the makeup of a fighter. Perhaps the most essential element.

Ego breeds conflict.

This should be surprising to no one.

Her division has the blueprint but lacks the technical skill that Holly has with her striking, HOWEVER... Ronda isn't getting better right now and these girls are still training. Cat might look way different in a rematch with Ronda, Tate may be the easier fight over Holly but even she saw what she needed to improve on to be more competitive against Ronda. I can see Amanda Nunes being a threat to Ronda right now... I see a window closing.
Nunes might not even when her next fight. Valentina has the best chance out of all these girls imo.

wait a minute. what did she do that made you make this thread?

this thread is not about bashing Ronda. its an observation and my opinion which mirrors Matt Browns opinion as I linked the article.

its about her ego, which is her mindset, which as a fighter of her level and circumstances, affects her training for a rematch with the SAME opponent who decimated her.

4 Months later, and still not 100% accepted the reality. Can't train for Holly, until you face your own cracked armour.

She's barely able to publicly give Kudos to Holly based on the same thing that people hate her for.
HUBRIS.

IMO she's still reveling the fact that she has publicity like ELLEN, and is doing what catty women do -

Haahaa I'm still famous and a celeb, I'm never acknowledging your victory over me, you don't deserve my spotlight.

This is a topic very much for discussion, she's put on as a spokesperson for MMA, and is talked among names like GSP, Fedor, Silva, and even regarded higher.

she's the largest celeb of the sport, yet she is arguably the worst aspect of what MMA is all about.

end rant.

how much credit aldo give? how much credit weidman give? she doesn't talk about holly enough for you? c'mon

A lot of you guys have a really unhealthy obsession with ronda. I mean seriously. Some of you people are kind of creepy. Yeah yeah she's a POS, arrogant, rude, etc but stop beating a dead horse.

Stockholm syndrome.

What I can't stand in this latest Ronda resurfacing in recent weeks, is this portrayal of her by the media as some TRAGIC VICTIM of a crime. They're showing her in a light as if we're supposed to feel sorry for her, as if some senseless crime was committed against her, and we're supposed to be sympathetic to her.

A mean, arrogant BULLY, got her head senselessly KICKED OFF her head as her corpse tumbled to the canvas like a sack of rotten potatoes. There's no crime there. She lost, her fragile ego couldn't take it, and a few months later, the mindless sheep in the media was apparently overtaken by Stockholm syndrome, as they now sympathize with the bad guy.

The only crime is how much of sore loser she is.

And sherdog is still as obsessed with her as before. Get over it TS.

Stockholm syndrome.

What I can't stand in this latest Ronda resurfacing in recent weeks, is this portrayal of her by the media as some TRAGIC VICTIM of a crime. They're showing her in a light as if we're supposed to feel sorry for her, as if some senseless crime was committed against her, and we're supposed to be sympathetic to her.

A mean, arrogant BULLY, got her head senselessly KICKED OFF her head as her corpse tumbled to the canvas like a sack of rotten potatoes. There's no crime there. She lost, her fragile ego couldn't take it, and a few months later, the mindless sheep in the media was apparently overtaken by Stockholm syndrome, as they now sympathize with the bad guy.

The only crime is how much of sore loser she is.

You sound like a sociopath

Nunes might not even when her next fight. Valentina has the best chance out of all these girls imo.

Win*, yeah but that doesn't mean she can't beat Post-Holly-Ronda... my point is clear cut. Her lead is closing.

Win*, yeah but that doesn't mean she can't beat Post-Holly-Ronda... my point is clear cut. Her lead is closing.
I didn't say she couldn't I just think Valentina has the better chance of beating Holly. You said the division lacks the technical skill to strike with Holly and Valentina is not lacking in technical skill. She is also fighting Amanda next which is why I think Valentina will get a crack at Holly first.

Is anyone else mind boggled of how she went from "dont cry" to her crying on ellen. Its so surreal

I don't care. She's irrelevant right now. I couldn't be happier with Holly as the champion.

HUBRIS.

end rant.
Very well said!

Yes really, because the division was weak...hence......BAMMA
But Ronda is fighting the best females in the world (even though the talent isn't there). Watson not so much..

But Ronda is fighting the best females in the world (even though the talent isn't there). Watson not so much..
I agree with you that she was. I even immediately deleted my post but you were on that quick ;)

Back