Ronda : Still as egotistical as before

ackileez

ANALINGUSing a PAWG
@Green
Reaction score
after 4 months...

Apologizes to everyone for a photoshop of her arm on TV.

stands by the name calling and bullying in the name of empowering women. - then states her only purpose to live is to have babies.

Still no credit and a congrats to the new champ Holly Holm.

playing the victim role massively, when she can just own up and be a former champ on the road to greatness again.

nope. same Ronda.

will get lit up again.

Matt brown on Rousey :
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...mental-flaw-psychology-suicide-podcast-021916

after 4 months...

Apologizes to everyone for a photoshop of her arm on TV.

stands by the name calling and bullying in the name of empowering women. - then states her only purpose to live is to have babies.

Still no credit and a congrats to the new champ Holly Holm.

playing the victim role massively, when she can just own up and be a former champ on the road to greatness again.

nope. same Ronda.

will get lit up again.

Matt brown on Rousey :
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...mental-flaw-psychology-suicide-podcast-021916
honestly who cares man... why you want the fighters to be humble n shit who cares let them be

Not a single thing about fighting?

I watch for the fights. Why do you watch?

That's what happens when more people pay for her fights than any other male fighter not named Conor McGregor.

See my signature. There are plenty of updates to be made but some Ronda fan won't let it happen.

I hope she is worse because she can be she has a following here on sherdog that makes me scratch my head, the people who hate her can't stop talking about her to save their life

Let it go, man. Go to your happy place, and put a poster on the wall or imagine clouds in the sky forming the phrase: "Ronda doesn't bother me anymore".

021916-UFC-Ronda-Rousey-vs-Holly-Holm-MM-PI.vadapt.664.high.41.jpg

At least she is a 10

I don't think there has been a fighter more hated than Ronda, ever! As for me, I don't waste my energy on such things.

I don't think there has been a fighter more hated than Ronda, ever! As for me, I don't waste my energy on such things.

She wouldn't have this problem if she wasn't such a terrible fighter.

Think about it.

Floyd Mayweather and Jon Jones don't have to lose until they get old and fight over 40+ fights. So there's no point in really hating them since they won't lose

Ronda is so terrible she'll lose 1 in every few fights, so you know right off the bat you're going to get your rewards early and often with her

They are showeling Ronda down our throats! Oh wait...

There are a lot of fighters hated as much as Ronda . Anyone that gets hyped up a little and then loses (Northcut). Jon Jones isn't real loved either

There are a lot of fighters hated as much as Ronda . Anyone that gets hyped up a little and then loses (Northcut). Jon Jones isn't real loved either
The hate for Ronda is on a whole other level to Sage or even Jones..

Don't care. Stop caring. Doesn't matter. Stop bringing up Ronda. Don't care with me. You'll be happier.

I hated Timmeh pretty bad too and they both thought they were the best ever, Rousey kinda even looks like Timmeh

Back