0-1
0-0
10-4(Shayna Baszler)
15-10
14-5
7-0(Gina Carano)
17-3(Marloes Coenen)
8-7
12-1(Hiroko Yamanata, Cyborg failed steroid test for this one)
6-2
21-5(Marloes Coenen rematch)
6-4
5-1(Faith Van Duin, her most recent fight in Invicta on July 9th)

Just for context, Jon Jones first 12 fights:

0-1
2-1
0-0
1-3
2-0
2-1
5-0
12-4
11-2
7-2
11-4
24-4

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Cyborg's opponents: 124-44(.738)

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Jones' first 12 opponents: 77-22(.778)

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Rousey's 12 opponents: 102-17(.857)

I love random statistical information like this. Thank you.

Meaningless without names. Records alone don't provide much useful information unless you consider the fighters behind the numbers.

Yet Cyborg would beat the fucking shit out of Ronda if they fought

Cyborgs carreer is a joke. Like a year ago there would pages talking about Cybrog the GOAT and her KO power. Now becasue of Ronda's bitter haters most are educated and now it's down to like 10 bitter dumbass talking up Cyborg acting like she's respectable or some kind of GOAT.

You could probably look up Rousey's opponents record when facing Cyborg pathetic resume.

Just for fun I took Tate and Coenen out of each girls records (a couple of reasons for this):

Ronda 77-11
Borg 86-36

I think this gives a better picture of their relative competition

Meaningless without names. Records alone don't provide much useful information unless you consider the fighters behind the numbers.

Are you clueless? There is no comparing. Feel free to look up RR's much better opponents record(winning) when facing Cyborg's pathetic 145 "title" competion. What makes it even more pathetic: Cyborg has been around for several more years, fights at a higher weight class yet still Rousey's resume is way better. And Rousey wins in more impressive fashion

Last edited:
You should edit it and add the ranks in ('s) so we can see how much better ranked rousey's opponents were too

Are you clueless? There is no comparing. Feel free to look up RR's much better opponents record(winning) when facing Cyborg's pathetic 145 "title" competion. What makes it even more pathetic Cyborg has been around for more years, fights at higher weight class yet still Rousey oppoentnes are way better. And Rousey wins in more impressvie fashion

Yes, I'm clueless for thinking that numbers alone aren't enough and need to be taken in context in order to hold any weight.

I'm not even interested in arguing the point either way, but for those who are, stats alone will never provide an accurate picture.

and still somehow, pretty much every fight between all the women looks like a ghetto street fights vol 2 segment.

Whether Ronda or Cyborg or anyone, WMMA is garbage. Should have their own cards.

Based on these stats, Cyborg fought four opponents who had never won an MMA fight. That's 28.5% of her total wins.

Jones fought two fighters who had never won an MMA match. That's a hair under 10% of his total wins.

Ronda fought one fighter who had never won an MMA match. That's 8.33% of her wins.

Last edited:
Back