:58 Round 3
4:49
:54
4:27
:39
:25
:49
:25

It's not that Ronda beats people. It is how fast she does it.

Ronda has less then 16 minutes fight time as a pro.

Even if they were cans (not saying they all were) the times are still impressive.

You could argue that Ronda has every little experience in the cage. :)

You know Ronda's opponents are crap when Bethe is the one with the best record lol

Cyborgs opponents are atrocious too.

You can't compare those women that can barely walk to the guys that Jones faced.

You know Ronda's opponents are crap when Bethe is the one with the best record lol

Cyborgs opponents are atrocious too.

You can't compare those women that can barely walk to the guys that Jones faced.

In my opinion Beth was the worst that Ronda faced in the UFC. She didn't fight a top ten.

To compare Ronda or Cyborg's opponents to Jones' is a fucking a joke of the highest proportions.

Who did Ronda's opponents beat to get these great records? Most of them are lucky if one of the girls on their record are good figthters.

Many of Jones' opponents accomplished great things in MMA, many being previous champs.

Jones doesn't get the benefit of fighting fighters with 0 striking and almost 0 grappling.

Who on Jones' record has the skillset of Ronda's last opponent? Yeah, no one because that person would never sniff a title shot.

Ronda's opponents records at the time she fought them:

6-1
0-0
4-1
2-1
12-2(Tate)
15-1
8-2
13-4(Tate rematch)
8-0
16-5
9-0
9-0

Compared to Cyborg:

Cyborg's opponents records at the time she fought them:

0-0
3-1
0-0
0-1
0-0
10-4(Shayna Baszler)
15-10
14-5
7-0(Gina Carano)
17-3(Marloes Coenen)
8-7
12-1(Hiroko Yamanata, Cyborg failed steroid test for this one)
6-2
21-5(Marloes Coenen rematch)
6-4
5-1(Faith Van Duin, her most recent fight in Invicta on July 9th)

Just for context, Jon Jones first 12 fights:

0-1
2-1
0-0
1-3
2-0
2-1
5-0
12-4
11-2
7-2
11-4
24-4

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Cyborg's opponents: 124-44(.738)

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Jones' first 12 opponents: 77-22(.778)

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Rousey's 12 opponents: 102-17(.857)

Garbage thread. Jeremy Horn went on a 22 fight win streak with every fight ending in the first round. Every opponent was far superior to anyone Ronda has faced. Does his win/less record during this period really have any bearing on anything??

Jon Jones beat the better fights but damn, now LHW is a barren wasteland. Apart from Rumble, DC, Gus who else is there to watch? Not really anything to get excited.

Hell in WBW at least there more interesting fights, McMann vs Nunes and Pena vs Eye coming up. Can't say the same about the LHW division, only OSP vs Glover, and that's saying a lot.

It's a better stat than nothing, but it's far from perfect.

There's a dude on here that spends a lot of time analyzing this stuff statistically. Don't recall seeing a post from him in a while, but he has a site and everything. I'm sure he has a take on strength of schedule comparisons between Rousey and Cyborg.

zec1234

Best MMA Statistics and Rankings at ScoreCardMMA.com , @ScoreCardMMA

I can't believe Shayna Baszler was 10-4 at one point.

Just curious, how many cans have you crushed?

Obviously none, because I decided to do a living without punching people in the face and getting punched in the face. Problem?

What do you expect Ronda to do better than she has already done?

Nope, not her fault if she's the biggest fish in a really small and shallow pond. But I expect the non-sense and the bullshit to cease. No she's not the P4P best, she's not even in the top 10 P4P because the lack of quality in her opponents. She's not the "mythical creature" Rogan talks about either. She's not the biggest star in the UFC history, even if uncle White says she is.

That's too much exposure and spotlights for a girl who is basically the female Royce Gracie fighting clueless opponents at UFC 1.

Hate him or like him, Conor McGregor IS impressive! He destroys GREAT fighters.

What Lesnar did was impressive. What GSP did, keeping the belt for that long, is impressive. What Jon Jones did, beating all these legends, is impressive.

Ronda beating cans and soccer moms doesn't deserve all the overexposure it gets.

MMA is bigger than Ronda Rousey... Rousey isn't to blame, the medias are! Enough is enough

Just for fun I took Tate and Coenen out of each girls records (a couple of reasons for this):

Ronda 77-11
Borg 86-36

I think this gives a better picture of their relative competition

Underrated post

Thanks for the stats. I appreciate facts and research.

In terms of quality, however, I don't think we can use these numbers. If someone were to suggest that RRs competition has been higher quality than JBJ then <insert negative words here>.

Nice chart. Funny how the UFC counts TUF stats as pro stats. That's why majority of those women are 3-0 and so on going into these fights.

Records are meaningless Bethe was 9 - 0 and only started doing MMA a couple years ago thats how shallow that division is

Back