Ronda Says She Could Have Finished Miesha Earlier...

Bullshit, if she could've she would've. They don't get paid for overtime

Then why was she trying to sink armbars very early in the fight?

I mean seriously, there is a severe lack on common sense on these forums. The willingness of many to play along with fake narratives is fascinating.

Ronda knows, how to tighten pants, and she did it by letting Meisha's ass jiggle freely for a little while longer.

I wish Meisha could make it competitive, & I like Ronda as a fighter and champion. I don't really recall most WMMA fights, so if it went different & wasn't an extended mauling, my bad.

Bullshit, if she could've she would've. They don't get paid for overtime

Agreed! Miesha got out of 2 armbars before she got submitted. If ronda wanted to punish someone shouldn't she get in mount or side control and elbow her until she got a (T)KO? Why take any chances?

she also says that Bethe is her biggest challenge to date.

rousey can finish any woman in the ufc by armbar in 1 round if she wants to especially the new UBERONDA.

Then why was she trying to sink armbars very early in the fight?

I mean seriously, there is a severe lack on common sense on these forums. The willingness of many to play along with fake narratives is fascinating.

I've come to prefer WWE fans to ronda's cult. The ronda hype has pretty much reached the point that George Foreman reached after the Ken Norton fight. She's managed to get there with only 11 wins and not fighting the best fighter in the world. Other women have reached 20-0 in the past and not had anywhere near the hype because they haven't been as dominant in winning.

It would take me hours to finish Miesha, but I'm alright with that.

at least she deligers in the octagon because her trash talk is unbearable

I felt at the time, she was trying to play around in the striking then she needed to. Almost all of the grappling was initiated by Tate, not Ronda, and Ronda kept letting her up too.

Of course she could have, she had already done it once before.

She didn't though, so who cares?

You could tell Ronda was playing with her and taking her time. I believe she could have ended it in the first round but wanted the experience and to prove people wrong that she could go extra rounds.

bullshit . ronda finished everyone in the first before miesha and after miesha fight. she just couldnt

Probably true. I mean, she knocks down female boxing champions. She can beat Floyd Mayweather in a street fight. And she gives Cain a run for his money.

She could beat Miesha in seconds.

Back