Ronda Says She Could Have Finished Miesha Earlier...

Maybe. It wouldn't have taken me 14 mins to finish Meisha though. Long as I didn't finish, er ... get finished myself first.

I've come to prefer WWE fans to ronda's cult. The ronda hype has pretty much reached the point that George Foreman reached after the Ken Norton fight. She's managed to get there with only 11 wins and not fighting the best fighter in the world.

You mean she hasn't fought herself yet? That's deep, bro.

She's trying to convince herself. Girl has major confidence issues.

Yet Edmond contradicted this 3 days ago on Ariel Helwani's The MMA Hour by saying how little hard training she did for that second fight due to injuries and filming The Expendables 3. He basically said this was why Miesha lasted until the third round. No surprise that she's already sewing these little seeds for the feud to resume for their 3rd fight, though. Is normal.

She is trolling herself. Shut up Ronda nobody wants to hear that.

Makes me wonder how long I would need to finish on Miesha's ass.

I don't agree. Ronda's whole gimmick is finish in the first by armbar. It just didn't work out for her that time. She's light years ahead of the division.

I think Miesha legitimately made it out of round 1. However, I also think there were moments Ronda let Miesha up and was slower than usual in order to drag out the fight a bit longer. Especially during the 2nd round I recall Ronda letting Miesha up a couple times.

Basically, I think it was a mix of Ronda wanting to punish her and Miesha being good at surviving.

No way. Miesha wasn't too big of a threat to Honda but she is tough as hell and could have turned the tables if the fight had gone to the 4th and 5th round especially against a gassed Honda. (Hee hee)

Honda probably was a little more patient then the last time but she would have finished that as soon as she could have like in her last three fights.

Ronda wasn't the one who appeared out of breath going into the 3rd.

Without looking at the other posts here, has anyone said, "I could have finished her earlier too?" :wink:

Back