ronda rousey

SDmobster

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anyone else annoyed that she's taking the Chael approach by talking lots of shit?
Can't wait to see Cyborg smash her in to pieces.

She's not even doing it well.. At least Chael was sort of entertaining. She just comes off as a really bitter and unlikable person.

I must admit, I'd kinda like to see her getting beaten by Cyborg.

She's not even doing it well.. At least Chael was sort of entertaining. She just comes off as a really bitter and unlikable person.

Thus the UFC is starting an entire women's division just for her.

It is a lost cause for UFC. Watch her disappear fairly quick. Would not it be fun if Liz would beat her in their first fight? That would be just hilarious.

Thus the UFC is starting an entire women's division just for her.

That's because she lets Dana bang, bro. ;)

I get that she's popular, but what will happen when she loses?
They'll have nothing. Are they going to let Liz Carmouche (or whoever beats Rousey) headline a card? I don't think so.

What trash talking has she been doing? Last interview I saw she said that she had nothing bad to say about Liz. And srsly, if Cyborg is off the juice then lots of women will have a chance to beat her, not just Rousey.

She isn't really talking smack. She's just opinionated especially for a female athlete - and lots of (insecure) men don't like that.They want women to shut up and make dinner.

And she's probably one of the more articulate athletes out there as well, most definately more so than your average person, let alone sherdogger.

Why is everyone turning on Ronda all of a sudden?

You will all be riding her ovaries after 157.

Just stay on the bandwagon, she is phenomenal.

Just wait for another one of Sherdog's poor-taste period jokes...

She isn't really talking smack. She's just opinionated especially for a female athlete - and lots of (insecure) men don't like that.They want women to shut up and make dinner.

And she's probably one of the more articulate athletes out there as well, most definately more so than your average person, let alone sherdogger.

She's not talking smack? but she's saying things like, people from Brazil should be ashamed to have Cyborg representing their country. Yeah thats not smack talking at all lol and your stupid insecure men? Oh yeahhh that's why people don't like her because she's not in the kitchen whipping shit up lol idiot

Why is everyone turning on Ronda all of a sudden?

You will all be riding her ovaries after 157.

Just stay on the bandwagon, she is phenomenal.

Never was on the bandwagon, can't wait to see what happens when she loses to see who's still on her puss.

She's not talking smack? but she's saying things like, people from Brazil should be ashamed to have Cyborg representing their country. Yeah thats not smack talking at all lol and your stupid insecure men? Oh yeahhh that's why people don't like her because she's not in the kitchen whipping shit up lol idiot

Yeah, that certainly put me in my place. You sound as a really mature and level headed guy, and it's obvious that you're above smack talking.

Idk why so much Ronda hate? I'm really looking forward to seeing her in the ufc. Hope she does well so she can have a fight with cyborg (who I also think she can bear)

I am scared that because of her being somewhat of a 1 trick pony that there is a fancy blueprint to taking her out though

Yeah, that certainly put me in my place. You sound as a really mature and level headed guy, and it's obvious that you're above smack talking.

Hope it did put you in your place you needa learn the peaking order round here boy lol :)

Idk why so much Ronda hate? I'm really looking forward to seeing her in the ufc. Hope she does well so she can have a fight with cyborg (who I also think she can bear)

I am scared that because of her being somewhat of a 1 trick pony that there is a fancy blueprint to taking her out though

Honestly I like how she fights, I'm just not to fond of her shit talking.

Back