ronda rousey

I just want to read or hear an interview when the one talking about her doesn't use the expression "she's mean, she's nasty"

She's not talking smack? but she's saying things like, people from Brazil should be ashamed to have Cyborg representing their country. Yeah thats not smack talking at all lol and your stupid insecure men? Oh yeahhh that's why people don't like her because she's not in the kitchen whipping shit up lol idiot

I can see her point there.

If my country got represented by a cheater and a liar I would be pretty ashamed.

for someone that goes out and brings a good fight every time, she sure does catch a lot of shit around here. but hey haters gonna hate right?

Anyone else annoyed that she's taking the Chael approach by talking lots of shit?
Can't wait to see Cyborg smash her in to pieces.

1340338763034.jpg

for someone that goes out and brings a good fight every time, she sure does catch a lot of shit around here. but hey haters gonna hate right?

Hates a strong word wouldn't say I'm hating, but like I said before I like her fighting style just don't like when she speaks. Seems like she's jockin Chaels style of shit talking.

That's because she lets Dana bang, bro. ;)

I get that she's popular, but what will happen when she loses?
They'll have nothing. Are they going to let Liz Carmouche (or whoever beats Rousey) headline a card? I don't think so.

Luckily she won't lose.

Ronda has always been talking shit. She is already champion there is no need to do it like Chael. Ronda seems like she is just very opinionated and trying to get some attention in a male dominated sport. I am a fan so it doesn't bother me.

Why should she stop, it got her a undeserved title shot, money, a UFC belt, a little fame and more money ?

The Shael approach works in MMA...

Anyone else annoyed that she's taking the Chael approach by talking lots of shit?
Can't wait to see Cyborg smash her in to pieces.

Yes, let's root against the former Olympian in favor of the fighter who has actually been caught cheating and using PEDs just because she likes to talk trash.

Ronda has always been talking shit. She is already champion there is no need to do it like Chael. Ronda seems like she is just very opinionated and trying to get some attention in a male dominated sport. I am a fan so it doesn't bother me.

That's fair

Right now on top threads on the front page, it reads

"Are there any pictures of a young" (then it says Antonio Silva but its cut off)
then under it
"Ronda Rousey"
ahahahhahahahahahahaha

Right now on top threads on the front page, it reads

"Are there any pictures of a young" (then it says Antonio Silva but its cut off)
then under it
"Ronda Rousey"
ahahahhahahahahahahaha

And you wonder why you have dubs.

Why should she stop, it got her a undeserved title shot, money, a UFC belt, a little fame and more money ?

The Shael approach works in MMA...

True, it does work, it just doesn't seem as original as Chael and seems fake.

I'm pretty sure the fight will look like this....rhonda attempts armbar cyborg powers her way out....then it becomes a striking war....

So you're annoyed that Ronda is very opinionated and talks shit but you have Sonnen in your sig?

Back