Ronda Rousey: "The Olympians In Our Country Are Pretty Much Useless"

Exactly. Her sense of entitlement is ridiculuous. Anyone pursuing the Olympics does so due to their passion for their sport. They also know that track and swimming are the main attractions of the games where a medal is worth millions; the other sports are attractions on the side not worth too much other than the honour of competing.

The worst part about her rant is the fact that the olympics are the only reason she is in the position she is in today. Without them she wouldn't have the marketability in the sport of MMA as an Olympic medallist nor would she have the skills to cross over into her current sport.

She should have a muzzle.

100% truth. And the muzzle needs a locking mechanism.

Ronda supporters are in full frenzy mode lately, frothing at the mouth and denying all descending voices about her actions and obvious special treatment.

It's pathetic, thankfully, from what I've seen it's exclusive to Sherdog as most people I know can't stand her, and have no intentions of ever purchasing a PPV with her name on it.

Sherdog misogyny crew is out in full force again in this thread.

misogynists in this thread...racists in the Pat Barry thread, you're pathetic...:rolleyes:

You guys need to relax, get laid, and stop bitching about life all the damn time

Idiotic white knights with no sense of reality or even, dare I say, intellectual dignity.

You guys are sheep, and the very people who cry homophobia, racism, bigotry and sexism any chance you can even when the glove doesn't fit. We could talk about disliking a male fighter all day, how he should STFU and have a muzzle, but the second it's directed towards a minority, female or homosexual? You follow in suite with the predictable pulling of the string on your back.

None of you are intelligent, have provided insight or truth or even a reasonable counter-argument to why people are disturbed by Ronda. You're essentially the worst society has to offer, and I'm not even joking, people who accuse others of hate crimes with no proof and try and start a witch hunt are the worst people in society.

shut the fuck up...
you trying to tell me I was wrong? facts hurt...
and I'm not whiteknighting any thing...just stating the obvious, don't like it, don't read it

Ohhhhh ok....We're all sexist, racists homophobes because you say so!

Thanks Sherlock, glad the mystery is solved, perhaps you can go back to your shit den (moms basement) and continue eating cheetos while you prepare for your next grand adventure in the sciences of problem solving.

Ohhhhh ok....We're all sexist, racists homophobes because you say so!

Thanks Sherlock, glad the mystery is solved, perhaps you can go back to your shit den (moms basement) and continue eating cheetos while you prepare for your next grand adventure in the sciences of problem solving.

did I even call YOU a misogynist? or a racist? the only people that are offended are the ones it applies to...and BTW my mom is dead, my dad lives in another country...I own my own house and eat organic...so, like I said shut up

did I even call YOU a misogynist? or a racist? the only people that are offended are the ones it applies to...and BTW my mom is dead, my dad lives in another country...I own my own house and eat organic...so, like I said shut up

I heard anyone who eats organic and has a Dad who lives in a different country is a misogynist and racist. See? Anyone can go around throwing out accusations and acting like a rampant child.

But, it doesn't suddenly make you racist, or sexist....Does it? So perhaps you should bite your tongue before you go around accusing other people of shit you know nothing about.

Taxing Olympians for winning a medal is wrong. The medal should be something that is only taxed if they try to sell it. It is like an ordinary fan catching a notorious home run. The IRS is visiting you whether you just want to put in on a shelf as a memory or not.

Then again this could expand into many areas. Our whole tax code in the US sucks.

Idiotic white knights with no sense of reality or even, dare I say, intellectual dignity.

You guys are sheep, and the very people who cry homophobia, racism, bigotry and sexism any chance you can even when the glove doesn't fit. We could talk about disliking a male fighter all day, how he should STFU and have a muzzle, but the second it's directed towards a minority, female or homosexual? You follow in suite with the predictable pulling of the string on your back.

None of you are intelligent, have provided insight or truth or even a reasonable counter-argument to why people are disturbed by Ronda. You're essentially the worst society has to offer, and I'm not even joking, people who accuse others of hate crimes with no proof and try and start a witch hunt are the worst people in society.

Lol @ this clown.

The only thing he does is hate on fighters and pick fights on Sherdog and we are the worse society has to offer. Ok tough guy.

You are the most gotten to poster on this forum because you are
Called out at a comical rate for being a horrible poster. Do yourself a favor and stop posting dude

The only thing he does is hate on fighters and pick fights on Sherdog and we are the worse society has to offer. Ok tough guy.

And all you do is lie? I constantly praise fighters / posters alike, you just don't like how I'm always calling you out on your lies, bullshit and generally incoherent sense of logic. You're one of the least respected fanboys on this website, and for how often you think I get called out I've actually seen you called out significantly more. Even in this thread you're once again in the drastic minority, did you even bother reading through this? How many people agree with your bullshit? Very, very few.

Do yourself a favor and stop posting dude

I should go through my post history and find every thread you've partaken in, that way, I could link the literal hundreds of posts / users politely asking you to go away and stop your flamboyant fanboyism. You are literally, ironically, saying to me precisely the same shit people say to you. You are literally just repeating what's been told to you, back at me.

And I know it for a fact because I've read it all first hand.

Dude, relax. look at you making blanket statements all over the place and accusing others of stereotyping.

You should probably watch a few kitten videos or something, or go listen to pantera and cut yourself, whatever.

And all you do is lie? I constantly praise fighters / posters alike, you just don't like how I'm always calling you out on your lies, bullshit and generally incoherent sense of logic. You're one of the least respected fanboys on this website, and for how often you think I get called out I've actually seen you called out significantly more. Even in this thread you're once again in the drastic minority, did you even bother reading through this? How many people agree with your bullshit? Very, very few.

I should go through my post history and find every thread you've partaken in, that way, I could link the literal hundreds of posts / users politely asking you to go away and stop your flamboyant fanboyism. You are literally, ironically, saying to me precisely the same shit people say to you. You are literally just repeating what's been told to you, back at me.

129077080992983394.jpg

"No one is going to change the rules of MMA cause they prefer European style to Japanese". Really? Pride and UFC rules favor very different styles. If it was pure and based entirely on merit then we wouldn't even know Honda's name.

I don't think Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt are starving. Bruce Jenner hasn't won shit in 36 years and he's still rich enough to marry a gold digging whore.

:eek:

The Olympians in China and Russia are probably better treated but then they own you

In China and Russia they own you anyway.

The major problem with the Olympics in Western countries is we structured them according to amateur rules until very recently. In the Communist countries they ignored all those rules and being an Olympian has always been a highly paid profession.

I have respectful debates with those who disagree with me. Look around this thread PD. people are calling you out on your bullshit. You need to start paying attention.

It's quite sad actually. You are a joke and punch line and don't even know it

Taxing Olympians for winning a medal is wrong. The medal should be something that is only taxed if they try to sell it. It is like an ordinary fan catching a notorious home run. The IRS is visiting you whether you just want to put in on a shelf as a memory or not.

Then again this could expand into many areas. Our whole tax code in the US sucks.

I think she was saying they are taxed for the five figure "bonus" they receive for medaling, not for the medals themselves

In China and Russia they own you anyway.

I think they are owned more than the average citizens.

Russian athletes have the Politburo following them around in foreign countries to keep them from defecting

Yao Ming's parents were "encouraged" to marry fellow basketball players to have better offspring for the state. Yao was a product of selective breeding. Then they put him in sport schools at a very early age and forced him to go through very rigorous ciriculum. He lived in the dorms all his life. They had little choice in the matter. Think he could have become anything else? They have hundreds of such sport schools around the country for youngsters.

I'd say they're owned more than the average citizens.

Last edited:
Back