Ronda Rousey loses 'Captain Marvel' movie role

Well, Brie Larson is even worse for this role, to be honest.

I have no idea what they're thinking. Bring on Andrianne Palicki. There's your perfect match for this role.

tumblr_ni6q91DmYc1qe0koio5_400.gif

adrianne-palicki_06.jpg

252px-Fatrondarousey.jpg

Sorry, Ronda Rousey, but the role of Carol Danvers, AKA, "Captain Marvel," has gone to none other than Oscar-winning actress Brie Larson.

Larson was confirmed and introduced as the next actress to join the Marvel family over the weekend during the festivities at San Diego’s Comic Con.

Check it out:

Watch the Hall H crowd freak out as @brielarson is announced as #CaptainMarvel pic.twitter.com/fDMvgLA1ym

When you start finding christmas presents from 1987 it is time for you to come out.

Ronda can't act.

Ronda won't be in real movies.

That's pretty much the end of it.

Ronda wanted it so bad. She posted these on her instagram:

328B1D2200000578-0-image-m-5_1458913697021.jpg

Lulz. She was never considered for the role. That role requires actual acting, not just mean mugging for the camera or walking around with your chest sticking out.

Well, Brie Larson is even worse for this role, to be honest.

I have no idea what they're thinking. Bring on Andrianne Palicki. There's your perfect match for this role.

tumblr_ni6q91DmYc1qe0koio5_400.gif

adrianne-palicki_06.jpg
They can't as she's already Bobbi Morse on Agents of Shield, unless they were to merge the characters or something but that would probably result in a lot of backlash.

If only there were a Marvel character called The Manatee...

They can't as she's already Bobbi Morse on Agents of Shield, unless they were to merge the characters or something but that would probably result in a lot of backlash.

Thanks! Just checked that out. I didn't watch Agents of Shield.

That tells me there's going to be a lot of talking and character development in the movie and very little action.

Will not watch but my girlfriend might.

Brie Larson is my girlfriend

Rhonda would have had to kill off Brie Larson, Imogen Poots, Natalie Dormer, and Lilly James to be in line for the part. Then she finds out she would also need to kill another 1000 promising actresses to get the part again

Does Ronda not get she is a cameo actor?

This is actually interesting from a business point-of-view, in that it somewhat sets a standard for future UFC superstars that their mainstream success (IE: Hollywood opportunities) become dependent on their success in MMA, making a loss that much more destructive to one's career.

I'm curious to see if Rousey's biopic gets cancelled too.

Back