Ronda Rousey loses 'Captain Marvel' movie role

Can't lose what you never had. This was only a Ronda fanboys(@PUO3) wet dream and it was never actually real.

Haha. Indeed. I'm amazed that sherdog will turn the idea of the role going to an academy award winner as a dis on Ronda.

Actually Nate and I aren't surprised

she was never being considered. A fan mentioned it in a Reddit AMA and she said she'd like to do it. That is literally as far as it went.

the fucking bashing Ronda gets here is insane. So fucking what if she weighs more when she's not fighting? Is she the only person to ever have done that, or something?

Her current physical condition leads me to believe the only roles shes getting are the ones that come with a family bucket of kfc

Ronda currently auditioning for the role of the whale in Moby Dick (2018)

Could be a stretch for her acting ability

Marvel's loss is FUNimation's gain.

Ekk5rsa.png

Thank God. That Fat Fuk can't act. Still pissed she's doing a remake of Patrick Swayze's Roadhouse. Loved the original.

Thank God. That Fat Fuk can't act. Still pissed she's doing a remake of Patrick Swayze's Roadhouse. Loved the original.

Roadhouse (and all her other films that she was supposed to be working on) have been frozen. Indefinitely. Kind of like Rousey's MMA career.

I'm not even trying to be crappy right now... but Ronda was never going to get that role because she isn't a good enough actress. Maybe in a few years when she's had more practice, but its just unrealistic that she'd get the lead in a major marvel movie when they take so many precautions to ensure good quality movies.

the fucking bashing Ronda gets here is insane. So fucking what if she weighs more when she's not fighting? Is she the only person to ever have done that, or something?

Nah, Rampage, Rumble and Hendricks all got shit for it also. Just so happens they're more likable personality-wise as a whole so you don't hear it as much.

Their loss.

Just kidding!!

Nah, Rampage, Rumble and Hendricks all got shit for it also. Just so happens they're more likable personality-wise as a whole so you don't hear it as much.
I took a few years off from the forum until I started lurking again a out a year ago, so I probable missed all that.
You'd think Rousey wrecked everyone's parents' marriage the way people shit on her.

I dont think she was ever seriously considered for it.

Maybe she doesn't feel like she lost it.

Back