Ronda Rousey loses 'Captain Marvel' movie role

Havent watched any marvel films the last years but since when is captain marvel a girl? Is captain nazi a girl now too? Maybe that could be a role for ronda..

The Marve! Version has always been female. DC has Shazam, wh has gone by Captain Marvel, but Marvbel has alsomhad a Cap Marvel for a while. Carol Danvers is her name, got her powers from a Kree named Mar-Vell, so she became Ms. Marvbel, then Cap Marvel since she is an USAF Lt. IIRC.

Marvel has a Cap Marvel (Danvers) and an Inhuman that goes by Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). Monica Rambeau was also Cpt. Marvel for a while.

Well correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't she a bit of a lousy actress and that her lines in.... fucking Fast and Furious 9000 or whatever, had to be dubbed over? I can't imagine a major Marvel movie starring someone who can barely handle a minor role.

Looks like Rhonda will be fighting for the role of Blank Woman

Clearly Ronda turned down that captn Marvel role because of her fighting duties - somebody now have to take responsibility and restore law and order in the bantamweight division - watch out - I predict the announcement of Ronda contra Nuñes in the near future.

Ronda wanted it so bad. She posted these on her instagram:

328B1D2200000578-0-image-m-5_1458913697021.jpg

lol

wonder if ronda is competing with gina carano for roles casting 180 pound average looking women

As despicable as I find Ronda, I'm still amazed to see a bunch of dudes getting together and gang up to pick on and make fun of a girl at any given chance.

In fact, it's a bunch of grown dudes picking on a chubby girl on the internet.

It's very gossip girls...

People basically already knew she wasn't even in the running, not even sure if she actually auditioned or not. Even Chris Evans a while back said he wanted to see Brie Larson in the role. Couldn't expect Ronda to get the nod over someone who's getting a Captain America seal of approval. And you know, the little fact that Ronda's acting is not good, and she has next to no credentials in the business.

Ronda could play Mama June or Honey Boo Boo in a made for TV movie.

I took a few years off from the forum until I started lurking again a out a year ago, so I probable missed all that.
You'd think Rousey wrecked everyone's parents' marriage the way people shit on her.

Well she did wreck Travis Browns marria....ahhh never mind that is just too easy.

They gave a part to Oscar winning actres afcorse Marvel would not cast Rhonda for this movie she cant act ffs. Didnt you saw her in expadebles 3 that shit was cringe worthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back