Ronda Rousey = horrible sportsmanship

Yeah she really lets herself down, she actualy looked shellshocked and humbled when Holly ackowledged her after that fight, and while I think people have been a little harsh on Ronda, basking in the downfall and all ,she does herself no favours by throwing constant pity parties

Because he is 41 and still trying to fight in the big leagues. When even his younger self was only an average fighter. He needs to hang it up
I get ya but he delivered some fantastic ko's/performances. He surprised us many times and it sucked seeing him get ko'd his past 2 fights. He does need to retire though.

I bet she doesn't remember leaving the octagon.

I know guys who have been knocked out in fights and they say they "woke up" and were in the locker room even though they walked out under their own power. An interview would have been nice but a doctor evaluating her was more important. It doesn't make her a bad sport

I would have done the same for my fighter
I see what you mean, but other fighters are in the same situation and the vast majority of them deal with it and show at least a little respect

Yeah. Her nuthugger fans will make some weak ass excuse.

Leaving the cage, not going to the presser? Sore loser. Hope she never comes back.
Her social media fans have already begun with the excuses. The running theme is that holly damaged her so badly that she'll never be the same. Bullshit. She lost because her boxing acumen is nonexistent, and she's a one trick pony that's been figured out. She also happens to employ the worst coach around.

Poor Ronda. I feel so sorry for her.

She doesn't deserve this...

222_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate.0_standard_730.0.jpg

rousey2.gif

giphy.gif
Tate talked all kinds of shit to her starting in strikeforce and she said dont cry because thats what BC was saying to her at the weigh ins..Damn reach a lil more..

Well she did hug, handshake both gals who kicked her ass and atleast stayed for the official announcement by Buffer.

I would imagine that having to stand there in a daze humiliated while the winner gets his hand raised and the crowd roars, must be horrible. And almost nobody ever gets out of it even if you got brutally smashed.

I see what you mean, but other fighters are in the same situation and the vast majority of them deal with it and show at least a little respect
I actually have more of a problem with her not shaking Meisha's hand after her win than I do with her leaving the octagon.
Her corner must have handled her last night.
I like humble winners.

Tate talked all kinds of shit to her starting in strikeforce and she said dont cry because thats what BC was saying to her at the weigh ins..Damn reach a lil more..

So because Miesha talked trash like Ronda to hype up a fight, that means she can't shake their hand after?

Miesha just finished losing the championship fight to Ronda and immediately went for the handshake and she didn't even have the decency to hold out her hand out for 1 second.

Guess we all know which personality you relate to more...

Well she did hug, handshake both gals who kicked her ass and atleast stayed for the official announcement by Buffer.
Good enough for me. Go get medical attention. It's up to her corner to make those decisions for her.

I don't like how she didn't shake hands after her win over Meisha more than I don't like what she did last night

So because Miesha talked trash like Ronda to hype up a fight, that means she can't shake their hand after?

Miesha just finished losing the championship fight to Ronda and immediately went for the handshake and she didn't even have the decency to hold out her hand out for 1 second.

So not shaking the hand after the fight is bad sportsmanship but all kinds of shit talk before the fight is ?

Last edited:
Her social media fans have already begun with the excuses. The running theme is that holly damaged her so badly that she'll never be the same. Bullshit. She lost because her boxing acumen is nonexistent, and she's a one trick pony that's been figured out. She also happens to employ the worst coach around.
More like holly exposed a huge gap in her skills that makes her pretty beatable and put a major crack in her "unbeatable" persona.

If someone talks all kinds of shit to a fighter before the fight and after the fight the other fighter doesnt want to shake thier hand thats perfectly fine with me.

She also left right after losing to Holly and didn't even acknowledge her after.

Probably would have left right after without even shaking her hand if Holly didn't initiate it first.

Even more respect to Miesha after she showed up to the post fighter presser with a broken nose when she didn't have to.

Exactly.

Nunes tried to initiate a handshake/hug too but Ronda was walking away and she couldn't stop her.

All the bad blood about her hiding since the Holm loss could have been quashed by just going out and facing the media in what was probably her last performance. At least go out with a big of grace outside the cage...but no.

Getting beat twice by the same fighter will humble a lot of people

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back