Ronda Rousey = horrible sportsmanship

She is a ridiculously poor sport. When she was winning its all smiles and interviews for "the baddest woman alive" about how great she is and how she's gonna beat up mayweather, then she loses and goes storming off like a six year old without even so much as a "good fight" or a handshake from her opponent, no acknowledgement of the fans, media, anyone. Classic front-runner, no ability to deal with adversity, which is why she will never make a successful comeback (not to mention her competition has passed her by now that it's becoming more and more obvious that she's a one trick pony and with some practice there are defenses to a armbar and a basic hip throw).

At the opposite end of the spectrum, I was really impressed by the poise and sportsmenship of Dominick Cruz (who I previously thought was kinda a cocky dick). He congratulated his opponent, admitted defeat without excuses, and acknowledged the fans and media. Shows a lot about his mindset, and unlike rousey, leaves the feeling that he will be back, maybe better than ever.

Probably doesn't matter because I highly doubt Ronda will ever fight again but I hope she realizes that is not the way to react to defeat.

Shes the Hillary Clinton of MMA lol

Poor Ronda. I feel so sorry for her.

She doesn't deserve this...

222_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate.0_standard_730.0.jpg

rousey2.gif

giphy.gif
I am so happy

Well she did hug, handshake both gals who kicked her ass and atleast stayed for the official announcement by Buffer.

I would imagine that having to stand there in a daze humiliated while the winner gets his hand raised and the crowd roars, must be horrible. And almost nobody ever gets out of it even if you got brutally smashed.
So the other 500 fighters in the ufc who turn up to post fight presses or act normal don't go through the same thing?

But when Ronda loses its all of a sudden horrible and just too much, despite her being so mentally strong and incredible.

Cuck.

So the other 500 fighters in the ufc who turn up to post fight presses or act normal don't go through the same thing?

But when Ronda loses its all of a sudden horrible and just too much, despite her being so mentally strong and incredible.

Cuck.

Here's the thing about being perfect: Perfect never really gets tested. Perfect never gets to silence its critics. Perfect never gets a shot at redemption. So yeah, she's fine not being perfect.

Here's the thing about being perfect: Perfect never really gets tested. Perfect never gets to silence its critics. Perfect never gets a shot at redemption. So yeah, she's fine not being perfect.
FJDYXA.gif

She is far from fine...she nearly killed herself after the last loss and this one must've really driven home the fact that she is really not very good.

Imagine going from dirt poor to being filthy rich,...that amount of money in such a short period of time,...its either going to motivate you more to hire and train with the best fighters in the world,...like GSP did,...or...you get lazy, start living the good life a bit too much, worst of it being that you don't adapt your game as time goes on. Fame is a killler, she got hooked onto 'fame', and off of 'fighting',...it happens,...

She is a ridiculously poor sport. When she was winning its all smiles and interviews for "the baddest woman alive" about how great she is and how she's gonna beat up mayweather, then she loses and goes storming off like a six year old without even so much as a "good fight" or a handshake from her opponent, no acknowledgement of the fans, media, anyone. Classic front-runner, no ability to deal with adversity, which is why she will never make a successful comeback (not to mention her competition has passed her by now that it's becoming more and more obvious that she's a one trick pony and with some practice there are defenses to a armbar and a basic hip throw).

At the opposite end of the spectrum, I was really impressed by the poise and sportsmenship of Dominick Cruz (who I previously thought was kinda a cocky dick). He congratulated his opponent, admitted defeat without excuses, and acknowledged the fans and media. Shows a lot about his mindset, and unlike rousey, leaves the feeling that he will be back, maybe better than ever.

Probably doesn't matter because I highly doubt Ronda will ever fight again but I hope she realizes that is not the way to react to defeat.
She did touch the glove this time tho...

Back