Ronda Rousey failed hard in WWE

Lmao. Amanda easily whipped her ass.

Ronda from what I’ve witnessed is just an awful person.

remember that Arianny beef she had?

And how she wouldn’t shake hands with miesha Tate?

How she claimed she’d beat Mayweather?
Lmao the interviewers face was priceless.

Then she gets her first loss and she goes into hiding like a coward.

1 year later GETS A TITLE SHOT ON NYE, and GETS SMOKED even worse.

And then she quits UFC and runs to WWE.

not champ shit at all.
Horrible role model as well.

Once in a lifetime human being...lmao.
Joe Rogan should NOT being commentating MMA at all. Dude is a moron.

I agree. She basically was a product of just being more skilled and more talented than her competition. But she didn’t have really any competitive spirit. As soon as she hit a roadblock she quit. She walked away, threw a hissy fit and fucking quit.. To me that is why her legacy is a joke. She had no fighting spirit whatsoever. She wanted nothing to do with hard times. Even in her new career she wants nothing to do with hard times. Honestly I can’t fucking stand her. I don’t know why anyone would cheer for her? What’s even funnier is she’s confused why people Won’t cheer for her. That’s because you are delusional. Completely delusional. Your personality is a joke. People don’t respect quitters, whiners, crybabies. People that constantly make excuses. She doesn’t get it.

girl has serious problems.

basically if you dont grovel at her feet, in her my mind you must want her dead and cant appreciate her genius.

girl has serious problems.

basically if you dont grovel at her feet, in her my mind you must want her dead and cant appreciate her genius.

It’s funny because the way that she tells her story it’s like her mom raised her to be this incredibly tough minded individual. But she has never shown that to be the case. What she has shown is that her mom raised her to quit as soon as things get difficult. Because that’s all she ever does.

I agree. She basically was a product of just being more skilled and more talented than her competition. But she didn’t have really any competitive spirit. As soon as she hit a roadblock she quit. She walked away, threw a hissy fit and fucking quit.. To me that is why her legacy is a joke. She had no fighting spirit whatsoever. She wanted nothing to do with hard times. Even in her new career she wants nothing to do with hard times. Honestly I can’t fucking stand her. I don’t know why anyone would cheer for her? What’s even funnier is she’s confused why people Won’t cheer for her. That’s because you are delusional. Completely delusional. Your personality is a joke. People don’t respect quitters, whiners, crybabies. People that constantly make excuses. She doesn’t get it.

We admire fighters because they FIGHT, physically and mentally, thru all the obstacles they face in their career.
And the champions fight the hardest!
That’s why they’re champs.

Ronda is not a champ, not one bit.
The minute things got tough, she quit.
She went into hiding for a year, and then got whooped again and quit.
Like a spoiled, entitled child.

Not champ shit, not a champion.
A mass marketed product created by UFC and Hollywood and served to the American masses.

she just didnt look good in tight shorts...had a flat, weird looking ass and very little mic presence and sex appeal. people turned on her because she just didnt have it.

We admire fighters because they FIGHT, physically and mentally, thru all the obstacles they face in their career.

A mass marketed product created by UFC and Hollywood and served to the American masses.
Exactly and that is what she doesn’t understand. I mean she has retired from actual fighting and is in the sports entertainment industry. And she is saying she wants to quit again because it’s not easy. Because there are challenges. Because she Has to earn it. Who the fuck would respect that attitude? She doesn’t fucking get it.

she just didnt look good in tight shorts...had a flat, weird looking ass and very little mic presence and sex appeal. people turned on her because she just didnt have it.

She never had it.
She never had her car!!

I don't remember ever seeing her quit. I saw her get beat up and ktfo. But she went out on her shield.

Also this seems like classic wwe heel stuff. And it's working judging by the level of rustle in here.

Thick waist.
Most males aren’t attracted to thick waists, so her popularity was attributed almost fully to her actual accomplishments and very little to her appearance.

She wasn’t as physically grotesque of a “Wanderlei in a sportsbra” as Cyborg, but Ronda has nonsex appeal. So as soon as she wasn’t the invincible once in a lifetime athlete she used to be, the fans lost interest.

I don't remember ever seeing her quit. I saw her get beat up and ktfo. But she went out on her shield.

Also this seems like classic wwe heel stuff. And it's working judging by the level of rustle in here.

Did she not quit UFC after Nunes whipped her ass like a high school lunch period fight?

Did she not go into hiding after Holly kicked her a slice of humble pie, and then didn’t fight again for like another year and for a title shot at that?!?

She ran and hid after Holly, and got spoiled with another title shot an entire year later on NYE weekend basically.

And Amanda whipped her ass, and she quit.

Story of Ronda:
Becomes one of the best in the world. Gets mad when she doesn't get her ass kissed by everybody, throws tantrum and talks shit about anybody she can think of on the way out. Starts new endeavour. Rinse and repeat. Shes boring and I cant believe people still talk about her at all. Sad.

Did she not quit UFC after Nunes whipped her ass like a high school lunch period fight?

Did she not go into hiding after Holly kicked her a slice of humble pie, and then didn’t fight again for like another year and for a title shot at that?!?

She ran and hid after Holly, and got spoiled with another title shot an entire year later on NYE weekend basically.

And Amanda whipped her ass, and she quit.

Sure, she left mma after two bad losses, but so what? She never quit inside the octagon, which is what matters. She even wanted to get up and fight after Holly kicked her into next week, lol.

Sure, she left mma after two bad losses, but so what? She never quit inside the octagon, which is what matters. She even wanted to get up and fight after Holly kicked her into next week, lol.

lmao.
She didn’t have a chance to quit in the octagon. She got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT both times before she could even realize what was going on.

Delusional fans man, that shit cray!

Yep, I watched all 120 seconds of her get her ass whipped and then tuck tail out of the UFC right after.

2 minutes of my time? No biggie.

Your grandstanding says you watched more than that

Shes a drama queen but so are a lot of the fans on here, they are made for each other.

A true geniune relationship would help with that... so something still ain't right at home with Travis.
While I agree with what you said, and as someone who couldn't stand her and wished for her to lose ever since her stint on TUF.

However, I must admit, in some ways I feel sorry for her. Rhonda seem like that person always will take accept a dare because they just wanted to be like, they just wanted people to accept them for who they are, and yet instead gets used by everyone they meet. In her case, I don't believe there is any doubt Edmund and Travis fit in that category. While she is willing to do anything for the people she cares about, none of them are willing to give that same loyalty back. That's what I think anyhow.

Back