Ronda Rousey failed hard in WWE

I agree. She basically was a product of just being more skilled and more talented than her competition. But she didn’t have really any competitive spirit. As soon as she hit a roadblock she quit. She walked away, threw a hissy fit and fucking quit.. To me that is why her legacy is a joke. She had no fighting spirit whatsoever. She wanted nothing to do with hard times. Even in her new career she wants nothing to do with hard times. Honestly I can’t fucking stand her. I don’t know why anyone would cheer for her? What’s even funnier is she’s confused why people Won’t cheer for her. That’s because you are delusional. Completely delusional. Your personality is a joke. People don’t respect quitters, whiners, crybabies. People that constantly make excuses. She doesn’t get it.

Not sure I would say she lacked "fighting spirit", when she lost in MMA she basically got the shit beaten out of her trying to chase people down, perhaps a lack of fight IQ and coolness but not a lack of courage. The impression I get is someone suffering from insecurity and overcompensating, making some bad decisions training with yes men and then suffering breakdowns after loses.

Lets be realistic as well, whilst the Rousey hype was annoying at times she clearly has become a massive target for incel/bro like MMA fans, half this forum seems like they masturbate to her being KOed by Holm. I'v not watched it during her WWE time but I'm guessing they looked to exploit that and played her up as an arrogant heelish character?

Honesty though if you looked into pro wrestling from the outside as a non fan I think you advice would be "get in, get paid, get out", in the WWE especially hanging around for year after year doesn't not seem to bring rewards, fans get burnt out on someone and then burn themselves out physically working on so many shows.

Something doesn't add up.

She says that the brutal schedule was too much, yet she signed a contract containing the same schedule.

bro it's called keeping kayfabe

you're all a bunch of marks getting played by ronda

when she comes back to headline next year's wrestlemania you will all watch

lmao.
She didn’t have a chance to quit in the octagon. She got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT both times before she could even realize what was going on.

Delusional fans man, that shit cray!

Erh, the first time she got ko'd in the second round after taking a pretty big beating through the first.

Against Nunes, she wasn't actually unconscious- the ref jumped in and stopped it. In no way, shape or form did she try to quit in either fight.

She was a poor sport on several occasions both inside and outside the ring - but that doesn't mean she has no good qualities at all. She was clearly a driven competitor who hated losing, for instance.

I understand that you people hate her to the point you get triggered by obvious WWE heel stuff - but give credit where it's due.

A) Most likely you're wrong. That's been addressed. B) Her headlining doesn't prove anyone wrong. She can still not work a fulltime schedule and hate the fans, ya know, just like Brock does, while still headlining. That's called getting money.

She wrestled for a year and went home with millions.

That's a win bruther.

giphy.gif

Erh, the first time she got ko'd in the second round after taking a pretty big beating through the first.

Against Nunes, she wasn't actually unconscious- the ref jumped in and stopped it. In no way, shape or form did she try to quit in either fight.

She was a poor sport on several occasions both inside and outside the ring - but that doesn't mean she has no good qualities at all. She was clearly a driven competitor who hated losing, for instance.

I understand that you people hate her to the point you get triggered by obvious WWE heel stuff - but give credit where it's due.

She didn’t have a chance to quit.
She got knocked upside the head in both fights, she didn’t even get a chance to make it back to her seat.

She definitely quit after Amanda whooped that ass tho. She quit MMA and went into WWE. That’s a fact.

I'm outraged Ronda calls MMA a "real fight." It's an insult to street fighters everywhere. She fought like 3 times a year. You know what would happen if you got in 3 street fights a year? That would be pathetically low numbers. You'd basically just be on the level of a drunk dad at that point. But you'd also experience a lot more be eye-gouging, hair-pulling, and nut-kicking.

Don't know why they allowed her into a business she doesn't respect. Her being a fan clearly didn't give her any knowledge into how to work in the business. For some reason, she's not turning to the camera in Expendables 3 to wink after calling the main guy Sylvester, is she? No, it's fiction. Everyone knows it's fiction, but you're supposed to keep up the fiction.

Someone doesn't know the definition of failure

Honestly, I doubt it. She seemed to be shooting from hip. It was just her yacking with Steve-O, so I doubt she was all that conscious of keeping some heel persona going. That said, if she ever wanted back in the WWE, it is great heel fuel.

Personally, I doubt Ronda will be doing anything for a while. She seems like she built a nice little retirement fund, and is just going to spit out some kids and settle down for a bit.

Cornette goes hard on Ronda!

Loved every minute of it! Ronda sews discord no matter where she goes!

Back