Ronda Rousey failed hard in WWE

She was playing a heel character and the fans were booing her ,exactly the reaction the heel wants
Then she said “ I’m leaving to go have baby’s and start a family “

Now more than a year later it’s changed to “I left because of the fans bla bla bla”

Either she’s working the wrestling fans and doing a really good job of it or she’s got a black belt in mental gymnastics & she can just change her perception of how things happened to suit her best

You just described like 90% of women bro

You can hate her all you want but she was massive to the growth of the sport. Brock Ronda Conor we all love to hate them but they brought a lot of notoriety to the sport.

"Don't give a damn about my reputation."

She should join a top grappling team and switch over to sport jiu jitsu. She wasted her talents by trying to be a boxer. Her grappling is a thing of beauty. She gets too obsessive with persona and fans though.

Big pay cut from MMA and wrestling. Besides, she went to the Olympics for judo. Female BJJ would be the lowest profile thing she's done since a teenager. And she's all about the attention.

I think this is what they call in that there rasslin bizness a heel turn.

I thought that why she left mma

Big pay cut from MMA and wrestling. Besides, she went to the Olympics for judo. Female BJJ would be the lowest profile thing she's done since a teenager. And she's all about the attention.
She quit mma and wrestling and doesnt like the spotlight from either.

If she's returning to WWE soon this can obviously be read as her working, building heat to come back as a strong heel. But if she isn't then it seriously seems like she doesn't want to be a star in WWE if she can't be a babyface. Or she would be a heel only on her terms i.e. she took it really personal when the crowd turned on her.

I didn't realize until this had been posted yesterday that she hadn't worked in WWE for the past year. I also didn't know the story about this Becky Lynch chick overtaking her or whatever. If she's being legit in this interview about resenting the fans it would seem like she's a bigger mark than even Bret Hart for Christ's sake. I hope for her sake that she's just playing the heel here and that if she enjoys doing pro wrestling that she gets back in there because she has the opportunity to make big money.

She was on such a track to be this amazing legend all time in MMA. But honestly her legacy now is kind of fucking shit IMO.. Amanda easily trumps her accomplishments in the UFC. And the way Ronda lost, and left was so pathetic. Such a Diva. Takes off for 1 year after the Holly loss, then won't do any media for the fight with Amanda.. I find her career totally forgettable at this stage..

Lmao. Amanda easily whipped her ass.

Ronda from what I’ve witnessed is just an awful person.

remember that Arianny beef she had?

And how she wouldn’t shake hands with miesha Tate?

How she claimed she’d beat Mayweather?
Lmao the interviewers face was priceless.

Then she gets her first loss and she goes into hiding like a coward.

1 year later GETS A TITLE SHOT ON NYE, and GETS SMOKED even worse.

And then she quits UFC and runs to WWE.

not champ shit at all.
Horrible role model as well.

Once in a lifetime human being...lmao.
Joe Rogan should NOT being commentating MMA at all. Dude is a moron.

She was pushed to hard too fast, her mic skills were terrible and her in ring action was lackluster to say the least.

It’s unbelievable how she continually shits on fans though.

People are underestimating how Becky Lynch becoming the biggest star in wwe probably affected her. She was what Ronda was supposed to be.

She was pushed to hard too fast, her mic skills were terrible and her in ring action was lackluster to say the least.

Yup all this

I bet it’s a full on monster heel turn

Can't comment on her mic skills but I'm genuinely baffled by your criticism of her in ring skills. I've caught a few highlights of hers and she seemed pretty good? Lightyears ahead of the model-like "divas" who shouldn't be wrestling, and better IMO than the actual female wrestlers too. Can you explain it to someone who doesn't watch WWE?

Back