Ronda Rousey Bulletin 27/7 - 6 hour gym sessions - punked for film role - insider doubts UFC return

Does Traverydian sell Reebok gear out of his gym? Weird to see he has a Reebok partnership.

Did someone who trains athletes really say "toned" like its an actual thing?

Lulz @ Ronda "lost" the role for Captain Marvel. She was never seriously in the running. That role will require real acting, not just mean mugging the camera and walking around with your chest sticking out.

Last edited:
Ronda was never being considered for the Captain Marvel thing, it's just something she said she'd be into while she did a Reddit ama, so she didn't "lose" shit. apart from her last match. And I guess her dignity.

I do hope she pulls her shit together, gets the fuck to a better camp, and comes back. I'd be stoked.

Took this long???

She could always score the role as "Plank" from Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

rnQdR8d.gif

tumblr_lo9fpjv3D31qfkmdzo1_500.gif

If Ronda rousey enters the marvel universe I will commit self induced homicide shortly after<25>

She shouldn't have any lead roles in movies. She's a terrible actress.

Waiting for a full Britney Spears style meltdown - If Rounda shaves her head you know its time for Uncle Dana to sit her down and have a talk

Haha at any "insider" uncertain about her return. It's already a done deal according to insiders at WME

This Tarvedian guy makes me sick every time i see his face i want to punch him square in the nose

Back