Ronda Rousey Bulletin 27/7 - 6 hour gym sessions - punked for film role - insider doubts UFC return

She's not a very good actress so I can see why Marvel went with the other woman. I mean, Randy is actually a better actor than her, and that's not saying much.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Her original gym is pretty bitter she up and left and pretending they never existed. No credit or appreciation about them. I think Ed is just a good manipulator and she's naive which is sad considering shes almost 30.

She was with Hayastan right? I forgot about that.

Rousey "losing" the Captain Marvel role makes it sound like she was being seriously considered...

Rousey "losing" the Captain Marvel role makes it sound like she was being seriously considered...
she was certainly a strong candidate for many fans because she brings some authenticity as a fighter, and wouldn't have been the first non-actor or actress to get a role ahead of those with actual acting ability.

I don't even know why it's such a big deal though, considering that Captain Marvel was actually Ms. Marvel at least until 2012, when they reinvented her to sell comics. Both characters are shit and I don't see it being much of a hit regardless of who plays her.

males don't respond well to female superheroes in a leading role so to me they've got another turkey on their hands, and no amount of CGI, special FX or academy award winners will change that.

why would anyone making a movie want her in it ? the cost of make up to hide that face is in the $millions and unless its about growing up in a trailer park why even bother with her.

why would anyone making a movie want her in it ? the cost of make up to hide that face is in the $millions and unless its about growing up in a trailer park why even bother with her.
Jennifer Lawrence is doing alright with what many consider a butter face and girl next door look

Back