Um guys, I think this is a photo shoot shot

It looks cool

Its spelled RHHHHONDA.

giphy.gif

#buffalowomen

Why would she need proper form?

Mitts don't hit back...

#fearthereturn

Really? You talking shit now after being KOed and hid under a rock for a year. What is there to fear? You already showed the world that you are mentally weak.

Her tendencies look the same from these recent gifs and pictures. For the sake of MMA, let's hope she gets smashed.

Stupid clown Ronda literally hid from EVERYONE. What a role model! Fuck her.

I wonder if Edmund will coach Ronda the way he coached Travis in his fight vs Werdum. 90% of his 'coaching' was basically telling Travis that this MF (Werdum) can't beat you. Highly usable info that was.

It's a little funny her haters bring her up way more than her fans do. She's famous for life.

Concrete Whale bro, what happened with Travis Browne's girlfriend? o_O You're getting sloppy :p

Concrete Whale bro, what happened with Travis Browne's girlfriend? o_O You're getting sloppy :p
He isn't even a true hater. He's just doing it because it popular to hate on her and also popular to defend her. He can't lose by posting about Rousey. I don't know if I've seen this guy post here about anything else.

Ass is looking good so I couldn't fully appreciate the appalling lack of boxing skills in that photo.

Now we are criticizing technique based on a photo shoot still?

Keep it up, Shertards.

Back