Ronda posts a bad boxing picture again

If she does win there's going to be a lot of humble pie served up. Seconds if it's a standing knockout.

It's retarded that she trains in orthodox stance when she's left handed.

Strong hand forward is a more advanced stance and she's not even using it properly.

She needs to learn proper technique from southpaw since she is left handed before she even thinks about fighting strong side forward.

I blame Edmond.

Strong hand forward is a more advanced stance and she's not even using it properly.

She needs to learn proper technique from southpaw since she is left handed before she even thinks about fighting strong side forward.

I blame Edmond.

She's too advanced for you bro.

She continues to over rotate her fist when she throws a punch which is some next level shit. Basically the momentum from over rotation causes a gyroscopic effect that allows her to flail her arm out faster to counter her opponents punch. Not only is she 1 step ahead of her opponent, shes 27 steps ahead.

#OnceEver

Legendary Coach Edmund is the modern day Cus D-amato.

Her right elbow is sticking out, her head isn't protected, and she missed the pad lol.
I think the picture is taken in mid-strike. Her glove just hasn't made it to the pad yet. Not saying she looks good but it's hard to miss a pad.

With Ronda, there really is no good boxing photo. Thank you, Edmond.

I think the picture is taken in mid-strike. Her glove just hasn't made it to the pad yet. Not saying she looks good but it's hard to miss a pad.
Yeah, I Realize that. I was mostly adding that part in for humor to round out the rule of 3s.

I blame Edmond.

Anderson silva, bisping, jerome lebanner, ect ect

Many fight with a strong lead.

Also many grapplers do it because of better takedowns

Once and a life time athlete at work ladies and gentlemen.

I blame Edmond.

She uses the orthodox stance because it's the stance left-handed judokas use. Otherwise she'd be switching back and forth from southpaw to orthodox every time she wanted to switch from striking to judo.

You're right to blame Edmond though. Not for the stance she uses but just in general. Personally, I blame him for the parking lot in my apartment complex being icy and Justin Bieber still being a thing.

At least post a full picture of your ass

#fearthereturn

Really? You talking shit now after being KOed and hid under a rock for a year. What is there to fear? You already showed the world that you are mentally weak.
That is not talking shit, it's really not that serious.

Back