Ronda is getting destroyed on social media.

Carano didn't get this treatment. She was humble in loss. Stepped away and continues to get small movie roles.

well deserved, finally even Rogan was realeased from that mythical creature spell she had casted on him

I have no animosity towards Ronda, I just find her striking skill (lack of) hilarious. That said, no need to shit on her as a person. People go way overboard with this shit

Carano didn't get this treatment. She was humble in loss. Stepped away and continues to get small movie roles.
difference from Carano and Ronda is that 1 is likeable and the other one is false hype job

your_out_of_luck_n00b.jpg

pretty sure the MMA medias wont take it easy on her you know....for some reasons

I have no animosity towards Ronda, I just find her striking skill (lack of) hilarious. That said, no need to shit on her as a person. People go way overboard with this shit
You reap what you sow.

If edmund doesnt get out of the friend zone tonight he never will.

This is a rise and fall story. Her twitter/instagram is getting destroyed--no way Hollywood wants her. There will be documentaries on this. We are witnessing history people. Never forget where you were tonight!
History was made with Holly Holm. Getting KO'd after getting KO'd isn't history.

An entire thread devoted to fighter bashing. Rules are rules . . . except on Sherdog.

This is what happens when you act like a straight bitch.

She deserved every bit of it. The most disrespectful and annoying person in the history of the UFC. Even a guy like Jon Jones is 5 times better than her as a person.

As much as I can't stand her I really hope she doesn't do anything stupid...she seems to have a fragile psyche...

Nothing brings Sherdog together like Rousey getting her ass kicked.

Happy New Year

source.gif

And Amanda was such a class-act as well, that really helped people to respect what Ronda represented to WMMA [/s]
This is correct. Amana took the helm well. She gave respect to what Ronda had done for the sport and respect for her fellow fighters, but it's time for Roussey to move on.
Whether she was out classed or didn't show up, she shouldn't be in there anymore.

Back