Ronda is getting destroyed on social media.

She should take fighting lessons from CM Punk

An entire thread devoted to fighter bashing. Rules are rules . . . except on Sherdog.
Fuck you. No one is bashing ronda. We are just celebrating her loss and to say she isn't isn't gracious among many other things are only facts.

It's kinda lame. You'd think everyone would've had their fill after the Holly fight. Apparently not. After Holly people were kicking her when she was down, now they're just kicking her when she's dead

I didn't see much respect. Even though I agree it's time to move on, it's just like Chris Weidman went to the mic and yelled "Forget about that Anderson Silva BS, I'm the real deal now. He's done". Was Amanda lying? Not really, but was that really necessary? Is this the attitude of a champion?
That kind of thing happens when you have an organization and promotion as one in the same.
Fuck if the didn't show me a Pantene commercial with Roussey in the middle of a pay per view. Commercial. Pay per view.

Dana saying that she's not as cut up and the Holm fight.

Hmm, I'll wait to see if that is true...

Carano didn't get this treatment. She was humble in loss. Stepped away and continues to get small movie roles.

well Carano is an okay actor so she has that going for her. Ronda is about as good at acting as she is at striking defense.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel terrible for her. The loss to Holm was bad enough but this was fucking tragic. It was an embarrassing, cringe worthy moment in front of everyone and I wanted to hide under a rock in a cave, for Ronda. No need to pile on now, the work will live on in replays forever...

Carano didn't get this treatment. She was humble in loss. Stepped away and continues to get small movie roles.

More than anything, Ronda's disgusting attitude and behavior is what caused the backlash against her. If she would have behaved like decent human being, then she would have gained a lot more respect in defeat. She has a lot of growing up to do.

It's kinda lame. You'd think everyone would've had their fill after the Holly fight. Apparently not. After Holly people were kicking her when she was down, now they're just kicking her when she's dead

Makes you wonder what could possibly have caused such an effect? Many have pointed out she's the archetypical bully. She mocks people when she wins. She hides in denial when she loses. No fighter was ever this hyped and disrespectful towards other fighters in the same time. Pride comes before the fall, ay?

I know, its bad. People are so fickle; when you're on top everyone loves you. When you lose you were always trash. Shitty.
That's the game. Ronda chose to play it deep. She never imagined the boomerang. Neither did I. This is some humbling. I don't know if she'll be back. She may not even make any statements. Ever. Damn.

I just hope she tries again n improves those white belt hands

Makes you wonder what could possibly have caused such an effect? Many have pointed out she's the archetypical bully. She mocks people when she wins. She hides in denial when she loses. No fighter was ever this hyped and disrespectful towards other fighters in the same time. Pride comes before the fall, ay?

I think it just proves that people are hypocrites. The same kind of ugliness they claim to hate Ronda for they're exposing within themselves now.

More than anything, Ronda's disgusting attitude and behavior is what caused the backlash against her. If she would have behaved like decent human being, then she would have gained a lot more respect in defeat. She has a lot of growing up to do.
She played it all the way to the bone. Never ever imagined she'd be the one getting murked out in under a minute. She was in great shape, she looked intense, but then they said "fight" and she tuned into a shambling wreck.

This is a rise and fall story. Her twitter/instagram is getting destroyed--no way Hollywood wants her. There will be documentaries on this. We are witnessing history people. Never forget where you were tonight!

Never forget how Ronda acted... how disrespectful she was....what a poor sport she was. Karma is biting her in the ass. It's delightful.

People were willing to give Ronda a chance if she humbled herself after the Holm fight. Unfortunately, she never did show respect to Holm and then she acted like she was too good for the sport that made her a star. Ronda is reaping what she sowed.

Ronda was the biggest bully in ufc history. I'm not felling bad for her at all

Back