Ronda is getting destroyed on social media.

I like Nunes and hate Rousey and her entire camp, but no, Nunes was not a class act, at all. I enjoyed her telling Edmond "Hey, fuck you", doing the shush and shitting on Rousey as being done and not a fighter any more, being overrated, that she knew she was going to beat the shit out of Rousey when she showed up in the UFC, that it was moronic to stand with her, going after Ronda's coaches, etc. But, no she is not classy.
That was sarcastic, I totally agree with you

I mean everyone as in the public

Ya. You are right. I actually feel bad that the media built her up, just to tear her to pieces. Although some of this was her own doing for listening to all the yes men in her life.

This is a rise and fall story. She is trending on Facebook and Twitter. Her twitter/instagram is getting destroyed--no way Hollywood wants her there is no good will towards her. There will be documentaries on this. We are witnessing history people. Never forget where you were tonight!
No, not trending on social media! OMG! The world is about to end!

Ya. You are right. I actually feel bad that the media built her up, just to tear her to pieces. Although some of this was her own doing for listening to all the yes men in her life.
I agree, she bought into her own hype. I personally never liked her and thought she acted like a bitch but after 2 loses like this- i think shes been sufficiently humbled and i dont want to kick anyone while they're at their worst. Hopefully she will grow from this and become a better person

I like Nunes and hate Rousey and her entire camp, but no, Nunes was not a class act, at all. I enjoyed her telling Edmond "Hey, fuck you", doing the shush and shitting on Rousey as being done and not a fighter any more, being overrated, that she knew she was going to beat the shit out of Rousey when she showed up in the UFC, that it was moronic to stand with her, going after Ronda's coaches, etc. But, no she is not classy.
It's the hurt business. Amanda is not going to act like a fake role model. and she deserved to vent with how much everyone disrespected her in the lead up.

Back