ronda is at the point now where anyone would beat her

Everybody has a plan until they get punched, it happened

I doubt it. Wmma is still trash and Ronda can still bully most of the division.

Ronda lost both of her recent fights because she became brainwashed to believe that she can actually box. But if Ronda got back to her grappling roots, she could burn through nearly everyone. Hell, she might even get her belt back.

But she's in a delusional bubble. Odds are, she'll prefer to retire rather than leave tarverdyan.

Ronda cant strike. Check your stupidity at the door.
I didn't say anything about Ronda's striking, I said you're stupid if you think Holm isn't a soccer mom yet Tate who beat her is.

Not anybody, I can still see her beating the Sara McManns and Alexis Davis of the world. But any Girl that shows some hands now she will do well to avoid. Cat Zingano is probably 10x more furious with herself than ever right now.

Not to discredit amanda. She would have beaten rousey before holm too.

But it looked like ronda never fought a day in her life. I dont know what happened but ronda isnt the same fighter she was before. At this point she is so broken that she would probably lose to most of the female fighters in the top 5 or 10 now. Idk if she has been figured out or what. But ive never seen a fighter go from top to bottom so fast in my life. At thia point id even take tate in a 3rd fight

Last night Ronda was a DNB

Not to discredit amanda. She would have beaten rousey before holm too.

But it looked like ronda never fought a day in her life. I dont know what happened but ronda isnt the same fighter she was before. At this point she is so broken that she would probably lose to most of the female fighters in the top 5 or 10 now. Idk if she has been figured out or what. But ive never seen a fighter go from top to bottom so fast in my life. At thia point id even take tate in a 3rd fight

I agree. She looked like one of the scrubs she was fighting. But as much as cant stand rousey, her COACH is absolute TRASH and does NOT know what hes doing.
It should be crystal clear that Tarv is no good and is a joke. Rondas mom was always right.

has always been AWFUL at striking

It was all fraudulent

She was KOd twice in her prime, no excuses
I think 'fraudulent' is a step too far. She was beating everyone they put in front of her, even if there wasn't much talent to throw at RR in the early days. Really, Ronda is the beneficiary of the UFC wanting to appear progressive and to appeal to the PC crowd, so they introduced WMMA as soon as they thought they could make money off it. At this point it will be a drag on their ratings, because the fighting is in general inferior to the men's fights. I wouldn't be sad to see WMMA go into some 'WNBA' style spinoff organization rather than staying on the men's card at this point.

I agree. She looked like one of the scrubs she was fighting. But as much as cant stand rousey, her COACH is absolute TRASH and does NOT know what hes doing.
It should be crystal clear that Tarv is no good and is a joke. Rondas mom was always right.

Yeah he was more a character than a trainer. He didnt make ronda anything she wasnt already. When push came to shove and he needed to train her to improve her skills he failed. Ronda needs a better camp who can actually train her, not play the character part of a trainer.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's clear she's not the Michael Jordan of her sport, let alone the greatest female athlete of the century.
lol didn't she get that title on that ESPN thing over Serena Williams? SMH

She's probably not even top 1000.

She was outed for the fraud she has always been. WMMA is a joke.

Women would not even be in the UFC if they had to compete against men. I think the women should all be moved to Invicta FC and their spots taken by more capable and deserving male fighters.

Ronda lost both of her recent fights because she became brainwashed to believe that she can actually box. But if Ronda got back to her grappling roots, she could burn through nearly everyone. Hell, she might even get her belt back.
She tried desperately to clinch up Amanda. Didn't work. Got punched right back to square one.

At this point i wouldn't say everybody can beat her. she just got exposed bad and i see her beating some contenders who can't avoid her judo. but right now she can't past Holly or nunes

I wouldn't go that far, but it's clear she's not the Michael Jordan of her sport, let alone the greatest female athlete of the century.

She was a talented woman fighter who happened to thrive early in her career because of the limited talent pool, which made Ronda look much better than she really was. The talent poll in WMMA is still very limited (compared to the men's), but it's getting more competitive by the year.
I agree with you but mentioning Ronda and MJ In the same sentence makes me wanna jump off a cliff. 6-2 UFC record,she'll be surpassed within a year or two.

I dont think ronda is all of a sudden shot because she lost to holly holm.

I don't think nunes presents the same problems to ronda that holm has.

IMO it is clear to the ufc brass that ronda is a bad style matchup for nunes. I think this is why they gave her a shot instead of someone who deserves it. They are desperate to get the title back on ronda and I think that they will.
i can't wait to bump this thread when ronda wins

giphy.gif

Back