ronda is at the point now where anyone would beat her

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Not to discredit amanda. She would have beaten rousey before holm too.

But it looked like ronda never fought a day in her life. I dont know what happened but ronda isnt the same fighter she was before. At this point she is so broken that she would probably lose to most of the female fighters in the top 5 or 10 now. Idk if she has been figured out or what. But ive never seen a fighter go from top to bottom so fast in my life. At thia point id even take tate in a 3rd fight

Ronda was completley shot after Holly, this fight against Amanda was a money fight and nothing more.

She was outed for the fraud she has always been. WMMA is a joke.

nah. maybe the top strikers, but she'll still hold her own against grapplers and wrestlers.

She's a former champion, they mostly fall the hardest.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's clear she's not the Michael Jordan of her sport, let alone the greatest female athlete of the century.

She was a talented woman fighter who happened to thrive early in her career because of the limited talent pool, which made Ronda look much better than she really was. The talent poll in WMMA is still very limited (compared to the men's), but it's getting more competitive by the year.

Losing to two of the top strikers in WMMA, especially with Edmund as your coach doesn't mean the rest of her skills disappear. She is still a top 5 bantamweight IMO. It's no secret Ronda isn't the best striker, she is average/to below par in that area. Grappling/Clinch wise she is very high level.

Not to discredit amanda. She would have beaten rousey before holm too.

But it looked like ronda never fought a day in her life. I dont know what happened but ronda isnt the same fighter she was before. At this point she is so broken that she would probably lose to most of the female fighters in the top 5 or 10 now. Idk if she has been figured out or what. But ive never seen a fighter go from top to bottom so fast in my life. At thia point id even take tate in a 3rd fight

If you cannot conquer yourself, then how can you expect to conquer anyone else...

i think last night ronda would beat cm punk

Ronda was completley shot after Holly, this fight against Amanda was a money fight and nothing more.
I thought she didn't care about the money and just wanted her belt back? Lol

Would be funny to pull Miesha out of retirement and have her KO Rousey.

I blame Rogan. He's in that obnoxious little boy mindset where everything he likes is the BEST EVER.

How great would it be if they gave her a fringe top 10 grappler as a return tune up fight and she gets funny face ktfo? Lmao. I'm not a negative person or a hater but God its just so satisfying seeing Ronda fall from grace. I've never been happy about a fighter losing but I just can't help being entertained by watching her career fall apart.

Not anyone could beat her now. The thing is, wmma is fucking garbage. She could run into another crappy overhyped fighter like tate or vanzant. I hope her and wmma retire.

has always been AWFUL at striking

It was all fraudulent

She was KOd twice in her prime, no excuses

Back