ronda is at the point now where anyone would beat her

She tried desperately to clinch up Amanda. Didn't work. Got punched right back to square one.

You're right that she tried. But she didn't try correctly. No set up. No entry. No shot. Just head down and hope to grab something. You can tell she hasn't been practicing her mma grappling. With a better trainer she could come back to be a beast. But you know, it's not going to happen.

Yeah he was more a character than a trainer. He didnt make ronda anything she wasnt already. When push came to shove and he needed to train her to improve her skills he failed. Ronda needs a better camp who can actually train her, not play the character part of a trainer.

But she has to make that decision. I never hated her mom (like i do ronda) like people on here is. Its like some retard ass popularity contest. While her mom has an edge to her, she was totally right about Ed.

What is truly sad..is that he had a FUCKING YEAR to improve rondas head movement, and stand until you can get a good takedown.

Not to discredit amanda. She would have beaten rousey before holm too.

But it looked like ronda never fought a day in her life. I dont know what happened but ronda isnt the same fighter she was before. At this point she is so broken that she would probably lose to most of the female fighters in the top 5 or 10 now. Idk if she has been figured out or what. But ive never seen a fighter go from top to bottom so fast in my life. At thia point id even take tate in a 3rd fight

She's been with too many people that fed her bullshit for too long. Should have changed camps after Holm. She also comes across as the type of woman that thinks she knows everything and won't listen to anyone. Recipe for disaster as you can see.

Not to discredit amanda. She would have beaten rousey before holm too.

But it looked like ronda never fought a day in her life. I dont know what happened but ronda isnt the same fighter she was before. At this point she is so broken that she would probably lose to most of the female fighters in the top 5 or 10 now. Idk if she has been figured out or what. But ive never seen a fighter go from top to bottom so fast in my life. At thia point id even take tate in a 3rd fight

This, badly, she looked LOST as fuck in there, like someone who doesnt fight or train at anything vs a fighter, saying that Nunes would had beaten her before might be a stretch, but damn, she made it look easy.

Ronda retires? Her striking was NONE on this fight, no defense, not even decent clinch attempts, there is no Gym in the world that can turn her into a world class fighter again.

Could lose but not would. You underestimate the sheer filth lurking around in the WMMA bantamweight division, seriously, some of those women are like KOTC level bad. But apparently UFC worthy.

Her head is completel fucked and as a result, she could lose to a lot of women but probably wouldn't, coz they really are abysmal.

who woulda thought that raquel penningtion would murk ronda this now

Back