Ronda - "I'm going to give you the most devastating loss you've ever seen"

karatekick1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did anybody else laugh out loud when they heard this?

Sounded right up there with "I'm going to beat you into a living death"

These are two massively insecure, vindictive ladies going at it.

Last edited:
nothing compares to "beat you into a living death"....... NOTHING!

The fuck are you talking about?

This is what she said:

"I'm going to give you the best women's title fight you've ever seen and the most devastating loss you've ever seen from Betche, and my best win."

It wasn't a mess-up or blunder of any sort - the sentence didn't end after "loss" and she wasn't accidentally or otherwise referring to herself.

Last edited:
Surely it won't be as devastating as Jones v Shogun. That shit was brutal.

Doesn't top GSP's "Don't blink" or "To the death Georges!"....

This is what she said:

"I'm going to give you the best women's title fight you've ever seen and the most devastating loss you've ever seen from Betche, and my best win."

Lol I'm going with the TS method and just leaving little pieces out too...

I'm going to give you the best women's tit you've ever seen and the most ass you've ever seen from Betche, and my best win

Sherdog will hate on Rousey for any reason imaginable. If they can't find one, they will make one up.

While Ronda is dominating in her division, Ronda and some of her fans, act like she beats down her opponents like what Cain did to jds the second and third fights.

Sherdog will hate on Rousey for any reason imaginable. If they can't find one, they will make one up.

To be fair, she's a can crusher in a division that is 10 years or more behind in its skill level. I can understand why many don't like her.

This is what she said:

It wasn't a mess-up or blunder of any sort - the sentence didn't end after "loss" and she wasn't referring to herself.

Well considering "Betche" is undefeated, a boring decision would be the "most devastating" so far, wouldn't it?

All good, not close to "living death". That's all right, it's not a debating contest anyway...

Don't worry Bethe, if Herb Dean is reffing all you have to do is appear slightly wobbled for more than .1 seconds and he'll be sure to step in to protect the UFC's investment, I mean step in for your safety

Well considering "Betche" is undefeated, a boring decision would be the "most devastating" so far, wouldn't it?

The "most devastating loss you've ever seen" would surely refer to the fan base, so every MMA fight they had individually seen.

I just want to see Betche punch Ronda in the face one time. That's all I need. One solid shot, and then she can take her armbar loss. But one good shot to that face would make me happy.

buy your ticket now.....!!

Don't worry Bethe, if Herb Dean is reffing all you have to do is appear slightly wobbled for more than .1 seconds and he'll be sure to step in to protect the UFC's investment, I mean step in for your safety

such idiocy

The "most devastating loss you've ever seen" would surely refer to the fan base, so every MMA fight they had individually seen.

She said "...you've ever seen from Bethe" (according to the transcript on the previous page, I don't care enough to actually watch it myself). You can't just snip it off in the middle of the sentence.

She said "...you've ever seen from Bethe" (according to the transcript on the previous page, I don't care enough to actually watch it myself). You can't just snip it off in the middle of the sentence.

I see what your saying now though that's not how I interpreted it at the time.

It would indeed be a much more mild claim if she were referring to the most devastating loss of an undefeated fighters career versus the most devastating loss the MMA fanbase as a whole had witnessed (surpassing the Wanderlei vs Rampage II knockout).

Hmmm let me guess, armbar.

Back