Ronda has been on CNN's homepage all day

Gluteus Swag

Green Belt
Reaction score
25u30d1.png

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/02/living/ronda-rousey-profile-feat/index.html

She also gets covered in all sorts of media outlets that almost never touch MMA.

She is undeniably MMA's biggest star

I saw the fight shared by many today who would never watch mma. She without a doubt has the most crossover appeal in the sport.

Even my CoC clan mates were talking about her. GOAT for sure

I saw the fight shared by many today who would never watch mma. She without a doubt has the most crossover appeal in the sport.

I'm in Canadaland, and she receives more attention than a prime GSP on Facebook (among the people I have added). And I mean like 10x more

She also randomly got brought up in an online class I'm taking over the summer. (Women talking about how inspiring she is)

Yep, way bigger than Brock or anyone else they've ever had. The closest thing they've had to Ronda was Chuck, who became an icon and still has a respectably marketable brand today.

Because it serves the MSM's feminist agenda. It's not really a mystery.

Because it serves the MSM's feminist agenda. It's not really a mystery.

People like seeing cool shit, like a champion disposes their opponents in seconds.

If what you are saying is true womens sports would not (mostly) be a revenue dead zone. Ronda is exceptional.

The new "anithero" Yup misspelled on the cnn website.

We've entered the Ronda era. Too bad none of these articles will mention that Ronda is fighting accountants and librarians, not world class athletes.

This is just the beginning, except more and more Ronda coverage, she might be the new Lebron James.

Not any more so than any other champ. This is one of the worst canards in MMA in recent years.

People like seeing cool shit, like a champion disposes their opponents in seconds.

If what you are saying is true womens sports would not (mostly) be a revenue dead zone. Ronda is exceptional.

She is getting this attention purely because feminism is mainstream now, more than ever before. She's a woman in a very masculine sport. That's the top & bottom of it.

yeah they mentioned her on my local news last night. pretty cool.

Her and that McGregor guy are the two biggest MMA attractions right now, they bring in the big mobs of fans no question about it.

Most people don't know shit about MMA.

She's the Michael Brown of MMA. The leftist media and hoards have her back and if you dare mention the obvious, you will be cyber bullied by neck beards, white knights and Zuffa schills.

She is getting this attention purely because feminism is mainstream now, more than ever before. She's a woman in a very masculine sport. That's the top & bottom of it.

Or people just like seeing dominance. See people paying 60 bucks to watch her fight.

There's like three popular female fighters total.

Back