Ronda has been on CNN's homepage all day

Disagreed. Dana White and UFC promoted more for her than she promoted herself. I think their contribution was more. Whereas Conor McGregor was mostly self-promoter.

Actually it's irrelevant to what I said; the proportions don't matter. What matters is what she's done that's within her control - and to that end she's been smart, rather than squandering opportunities as you suggest. In interviews, talk shows, networking, movies, and her WWE appearance she's come across well and had great responses from audiences.

She's done well with what she's had, and so has Connor. That the UFC got behind them is just good business.

Also you may not be aware but she generated interest even before she was in the UFC, which presumably formed the basis for the UFC expressing interest in building a division around her.

bigger known star ronda or floyd mayweather jr

She's the Michael Brown of MMA. The leftist media and hoards have her back and if you dare mention the obvious, you will be cyber bullied by neck beards, white knights and Zuffa schills.

Neck beards are the ones talking shit about her and talking about the "liberal media"

Perhaps it's time for a trim bro.

I saw the fight shared by many today who would never watch mma. She without a doubt has the most crossover appeal in the sport.

My dad who does not watch MMA at all was talking about her fight. My wife saw it all over her facebook.

I'm glad MMA has been getting this kind of coverage. GSP made this kind of coverage but only for Canadians. Brock made big coverage but only for cross over wrestling fans.

Ronda has made huge coverage world wide, in every country for just being a woman, and a fucking bad ass at that.

Conor's well on his way, too.

This shit was non-existent when I started following and two years later, joined here.

Which makes it all the more laughable when neckbeards on here say she "needs to fight Cyborg", as if that would be some huge thing for her career. She's getting huge media exposure and big money knocking out secretaries.

But in then years she will suffer the Rickson Gracie complex, everyone telling "yeah, he was great, but he was always ducking Sakuraba"

Mad respect to her but the worst part of her success is that she is Everywhere now and she is becoming like the "Yankees" or "man united" of MMA. So many front runners coming out of the woodwork as fans. I can't stand my Facebook right now, the Ronda love is getting to be too much.

well, its your fault by caring what random people has to say on fb

Well, at least now the old guys like me know what that stands for. No idea what it is, but at least part of the mystery is solved.

:)

haha

my sister play this shit everytime and she got my cousin playing too

i wont play it cause it looks silly as hell

Because it serves the MSM's feminist agenda. It's not really a mystery.

Lesbians have found Ronda and their ultimate fantasy. (Or is it xena? Seems like lesbians would be into that, I think she even kisses her friend at one point but I digress).

Yup. My friends that dont even watch MMA called me up SAT night inquiring where they could watch it.

The article claims that she's the best in the world, including both men and women. Fucking ridiculous. Like she's fought better competition than Jon Jones...

I like Ronda, but getting the most attention doesn't mean she's the best fighter around. Come on.

I love how much Ronda & Conors success and popularity angers the 'purists'.

LOL at mma being some sacred thoughtful sport.
It's cage fighting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back