Ronda files for trademark: DNB

I can't believe Ronda keeps using the would "bitch" that is known for being a derogatory term against women

How can she be a role model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

I'll take the bait. The word "bitch" is much more acceptable than other derogatory words. I don't exactly know why but it is never censored and is often heard even in "PG" movies. The expression "son of a bitch" is widely used in the US cinema industry, it is never censored and it is heard in "PG" movies too.

Don't ask me why it is so. As a Canadian, I never use that word and know very few people who use it. But in the US it is a common term long since passed into the vernacular and acceptable in most situations.

I'll take the bait. The word "bitch" is much more acceptable than other derogatory words. I don't exactly know why but it is never censored and is often heard even in "PG" movies. The expression "son of a bitch" is widely used in the US cinema industry, it is never censored and it is heard in "PG" movies too.

Don't ask me why it is so. As a Canadian, I never use that word and know very few people who use it. But in the US it is a common term long since passed into the vernacular and acceptable in most situations.

Still a derogatory term towards women. American cinema doesn't censor words like whore or skank either, but they are words used to offend women.
I don't know whether Ronda calls herself a feminist or not, but a lot of feminists sure seem to like her. Using slur words towards other women is not very feminist.

So she isn't this but she wants to trademark it

Seriously who gives a fuck

DNB is drum n bass Ronda. I like you but no, you can't have that.

Welcome to the jungle bitch!
Do nothing bitch* is a pretty harsh slogan to TM.

*do nothing bitch is a trademark of the Rowdy Ronda LLC

I can't believe Ronda keeps using the would "bitch" that is known for being a derogatory term against women

How can she be a role model for little girls going around promoting this word ?

good question actually.

blame the parents :icon_lol:

Ronda previously made some do-nothing comments about ringgirls and Arianny in particular.

as classy as Ronda gets IMO...:redface:

How exactly does one "Do Nothing"? Shouldn't the phrase be "Does Not Do Anything Bitch"?

Still, it's clever marketing from Ronda to latch on to the Black Lives Matter campaign and capitalise on the media coverage of civil unrest in places like St. Louis.

I believe the phrase "I/he/they dinndu nothing, bitch!" has become quite popular amongst certain demographics as of late.

I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing bootleg Ronda t-shirts crudely amended with "I didn't... Do Nothing Bitch" being worn at protests and clashes with the police?

The slogan is poking fun a girls that "do nothing" other than try to look pretty and find a man to take care of them. Women like this are usually airheaded bimbos that can't do anything in life other than put on makeup and go shopping.

This is Rhonda's way of trying to get girls to get out and do something, (sports, education etc.) to try to be more than just a pretty piece of meat for some man.

It may not be the most positive way to go about it. But it is gaining a lot of attention.

She wouldn't have to worry about anyone using it even without a trademark.

agreed. never heard the term before, probably won't out of anyone but her.

Back